Account Registration FAQSome of your common account registration questions.
Account Registration FAQ
How do I pay my bill and manage my policies online?
To pay your personal Auto and Home insurance bill, you can quickly register for My Farmers. You'll need to supply your policy number, last name, date of birth and email address to get started.
- The Evidence of Insurance or Identification Cards.
- The Declaration Page of your Insurance Policy.
What if I don't have an email address?
We use your email address to correspond with you about your billing account and your policy. If you do not have an email address, you can create an account at gmail.com or yahoo.com.
If you are a policy owner and not just a listed driver on the policy, please contact Farmers Consumer Solutions to verify your policy information.
Register for My Farmers to:
- Pay your bill online
- Schedule payments in advance
- View your monthly billing statement
- View your payment history
- Print your evidence of insurance
- View your policy information
- Request changes to your policy
- Report and check the status of claims
- Contact your agent
Farmers Consumer Solutions
Mon-Fri 7:00am to 11:00pm Central Time
Sat-Sun 8:00am to 8:00pm Central Time