Maybe you like the idea of a policy that builds cash value you can access2 to help you with financial obligations. Perhaps you want to help protect your family’s financial future with higher coverage levels.
Whole life is permanent insurance that might be a good option. As long as you continue paying your premium, it may be a way to help prepare for the future and provide for heirs.
Talk to your agent about ways whole life insurance from Farmers New World Life Insurance Company may help you reach your goals.
You value predictability
You want an opportunity to build cash value that may help you with things such as making a down payment on a house, paying for a wedding or supplementing your retirement income.
Farmers EssentialLife® Simple Whole Life3 may appeal to those seeking more certainty than other types of life insurance — its cash value, premium requirements and death benefit won’t vary based on prevailing interest rates or market performance.
Here are some features of EssentialLife Simple Whole Life:
- Coverage issued between the ages of 15 days and 80 years — with proceeds paid to age 121.
- Policies with coverage that starts at $15,000.
- A guaranteed death benefit that is generally income tax-free4
- Coverage is guaranteed for your lifetime — or the life of the policy — with a level premium, provided premiums are paid per terms of the contract.
- Automated underwriting — a medical exam may not be required. Issuance of a policy may depend on answers to questions set forth in the application.
Your health makes it difficult to qualify
You still live independently and take care of yourself — but your health isn’t perfect. Is there a policy that can build cash value so you can help prepare for unexpected or final expenses?
Farmers® Graded Benefit Whole Life5 has a simplified underwriting process, and you may qualify even if your health makes it difficult to qualify for other life insurance coverage.
Here are some features of Graded Whole Life:
- Coverage issued between the ages of 18 and 80 years — with proceeds paid to age 121
- Coverage from $5,000 to $30,000 with a guarantee to accumulate cash value
- A guaranteed death benefit, with a limited payout if the policyholder dies within the first two policy years
- Guaranteed level premiums while the policy remains in force
- Coverage is guaranteed for your lifetime — or the life of the policy — provided premiums are paid per the terms of the contract
- No medical exam — just three simple health questions determine eligibility. Issuance of a policy may depend on answers to questions set forth in the application.
Farmers works to build strong customer relationships
Farmers Life® has spent over 100 years putting customers first. Are you shopping for coverage, or do you have a question about your policy? Maybe you’re ready to get a whole life insurance quote. Be sure to let a Farmers agent deliver personalized service and support.
To learn more about what Farmers can do for you, call an agent today.
¹ The death benefit is guaranteed according to the terms of the contract and provided that premiums are paid.
² Cash values may be accessible through policy loans. Policy loans that are not repaid and partial surrenders will reduce cash surrender value and death benefit. Policy loans are subject to interest charges. If your policy is a modified endowment contract, loans and surrenders may incur taxes and penalties.
³ Policy form I C C 18 - F E S W L or applicable state variation.
⁴ Farmers® companies, employees, agents, and representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. In general, partial or full surrenders from a permanent life insurance policy in excess of the policy’s basis are taxable. Limited circumstances exist where death proceeds will be taxable. This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide and should not be relied on for tax, legal or financial advice. Because each individual’s situation is different, specific advice should be tailored to your particular circumstances; you should always consult your own tax, legal and other advisors before engaging in any transaction. This material reflects our general understanding of current law as of the date hereof, but tax laws and I R S administrative positions may change. This material is not intended to and cannot be used to avoid any Internal Revenue Service penalties. We specifically disclaim any liability resulting from the use or application of information contained in this publication.
⁵ Farmers Graded Death Benefit Whole Life Insurance policy form I C C 17 - F G D B or applicable state variation. During the first two years of the policy, the death benefit is limited to 110% of the premiums due and paid, unless the insured’s death is due to Accidental Bodily Injury as defined in the contract. If the insured dies due to Accidental Bodily Injury within the first two policy years, the full death benefit will be paid. Death due to Accidental Bodily Injury must: occur as a direct result of an accident that happened while the policy is in force; and occur independently of illness and other causes (except illness due to accident). Also refer to the contract for detail on the exclusions related to accidental death.
Available face amounts may vary on Farmers Life products.
F L - 12 11/21