Report or Check Status of a Claim
Roadside Service You Can Count On
Just sign and drive - For reasonable and necessary services up to $150, sign and you’re on your way.*
Use Our Roadside Service - Call 1-800-435-7764
With more than 20,000 towing and road service facilities and 10,000 professional locksmiths, our dispatch service will send the nearest professional to you.
- Emergency tow – covering up to $150
- Dead battery/jump-start
- Flat tire change
- Lockout entry assistance – if your keys are lost, broken or locked inside your vehicle
- Roadside winching – if your car is stuck in the mud, snow, ice, or by the side (within 10 feet) of a public paved road
- Emergency roadside connect — Access police, fire and medical assistance
Or Select Your Own Provider
You may also contact the service provider of your choice, pay the bill and submit for reimbursement.
For a reimbursement for towing or roadside assistance:
- Report your claim by calling 1-800-435-7764
- Gather your service receipts/documents. Make sure they all have this information:
- First and last name
- Policy number and Claim number
- Phone number
- Date of service
- Send in your documents:
MORE CLAIM RESOURCES
Other Auto Claim Topics
* Coverage up to $150 per incident (see your agent in TX, VA and NC for program limits). If cost of service exceeds your program limit, you may submit reasonable and necessary towing and labor invoice for reimbursement. Not available with all Companies and in all areas. Sign and Drive coverage is extended to Farmers policyholders only. If you are a Bristol West policyholder, please see your agent or broker for coverage details.
Services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming where services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.