- Your condo - You are covered for accidental damage to improvements you
make in your unit that your association's policy does not cover, up to your condo
insurance policy limits.
- Your possessions - The value of your appliances, electronics, furniture, apparel
and other valuables can add up.
- Your assets - Condo insurance can help protect your assets from liability claims
if you are sued.
Condo Coverage Considerations
Farmers Condominium insurance allows you to select the coverage you want for the things you value most.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when considering coverage:
- How much would I need to cover my financial investment if disaster did strike?
- What would it cost to replace my personal belongings in my home?
- If someone threaten to take me to court, would my assets be covered?
Make sure you have adequate Condo insurance to protect the following:
- Your assets
Your Liability insurance coverage should be enough to protect the value of your assets. If you are sued, don't leave yourself financially exposed.
- Your valuables
Collectibles, fine art, jewelry and other valuable items could require additional coverage.
- Your personal belongings
Many people make the mistake of underestimating the contents of their home. Taking an inventory of your personal property can help.
Get a Condo insurance quote online to get started today.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state