Account Management FAQ

Answers to the policy management questions we hear most.

How do I change the address on my policy?

If you are a Farmers personal auto, home, umbrella or life insurance policyholder, you can request changes to your address by logging into your account on

To make other changes to your policy, such as changing or adding a vehicle, adding a driver, or requesting a change in coverage or deductible, you can send a general request to your Farmers agent or contact the agent directly. You can also reach Farmers Customer Care Center at 1-888-327-6335, Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Central Time and Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Central Time.

How can I print my Auto insurance ID card?

To print your auto insurance ID card or evidence of insurance, you can log in to your account on and click on the policy number of your auto insurance policy. You'll find a link to print your evidence of insurance.

I want to enroll in Paperless to view and receive my policy documents online. What do I need to do?

Farmers auto and home policies are eligible to enroll in Paperless. If you'd like to view and receive your policy documents online, simply login to your account on and follow the commands to enroll.

Not all policies are eligible for the Paperless program. For questions or assistance enrolling in Paperless policy documents, please contact your Farmers agent.

I want to receive my billing statements online and stop receiving paper statements. I enrolled Paperless. Why am I still receiving a paper billing statement in the mail?

To receive your billing statements online, you need to enroll your billing account. The ‘Go Paperless' program is for policy documents only. Once you login to 'your account on, click on 'View/Pay My Bill' to go to the billing account section. Across the top of the screen there is a menu bar. Select 'Manage My Account' in the menu bar and from the drop down list: select the Paperless Bill option. You may select to receive a paper bill or stop receiving paper bills at any time. You may also select your email options from this screen.

How do I get a copy of my bill?

Log in to your account on and click on 'View/Pay My Bill' to go to the billing account section. Your current billing statement can be viewed and printed by clicking on the 'View/Print Bill' button located in the Account Summary. To view a history of statements select 'View My Account' from the menu bar and select 'Statement History'. Each statement can be viewed and printed by using the ‘Printer Friendly Bill’ button next to each statement.