Answers to questions we hear most
How do I change the address on my policy?
- You can make certain policy changes from your Farmers.com account.
- Address change is available for auto, home and umbrella policies.
- You can request other changes to your auto policy on Farmers.com, like adding or replacing a vehicle, adding a driver, and modifying your coverage. Note that some features may be not available in all states.
- For all other policy changes, please contact your Farmers agent or the Farmers Customer Care Center.
How can I print my auto insurance ID card?
- Sign in your Farmers.com account and click Get ID Card.
- Select the size you wish to print (wallet or paper sheet).
- You may also request your card by fax or mail from this screen.
I want to enroll in Paperless to access my policy documents online. What do I need to do?
- The Paperless Policy option is available for auto, home, umbrella and variable life policies.
- To add this feature, sign in your Farmers.com account and click Go Paperless. Check the policies you wish to enroll in Paperless and click Save.
- You can also enroll in Paperless Billing from this screen. This option is available on auto, home and umbrella policies.
- If you enroll in Paperless Policy, but not Paperless Billing, you will continue to receive bills in the mail.
For help managing your Paperless options, please contact your Farmers agent or the Farmers Customer Care Center.
How do I get a copy of my bill?
- Sign in your Farmers.com account and select View Bill.
- Click View Document for the billing statement you want see.
- You may print the bill or save it to your computer.