Answers to questions we hear most
How do I change the address on my policy?
- You can make certain policy changes from your Farmers.com account.
- Address change is available for auto, home and umbrella policies.
- You can request other changes to your auto policy on Farmers.com, like adding or replacing a vehicle, adding a driver, and modifying your coverage. Note that some features may be not available in all states.
- For all other policy changes, please contact your Farmers agent or the Farmers Customer Care Center.
How can I print my auto insurance ID card?
- Sign in your Farmers.com account and click Get ID Card.
- Select the size you wish to print (wallet or paper sheet).
- You may also request your card by fax or mail from this screen.
How can I print my insurance Declaration page for proof of coverage?
- Sign into your Farmers.com account and click on Policy Documents for the specific policy you'd like to print.
- Select the renewal or new policy PDF. It’s usually the first or second document on the list.
- Your declaration page, which serves as proof of coverage, is located within the first few pages of your policy package. We recommend printing your document from there.
- You can also call us at 1-855-878-3157 or contact your Farmers agent for help.
I want to enroll in Paperless to access my policy documents online. What do I need to do?
- The Paperless Policy option is available for auto, home, umbrella and variable life policies.
- To add this feature, sign in your Farmers.com account and click Go Paperless. Check the policies you wish to enroll in Paperless and click Save.
- You can also enroll in Paperless Billing from this screen. This option is available on auto, home and umbrella policies.
- If you enroll in Paperless Policy, but not Paperless Billing, you will continue to receive bills in the mail.
For help managing your Paperless options, please contact your Farmers agent or the Farmers Customer Care Center.
How do I get a copy of my bill?
- Sign in your Farmers.com account and select View Bill.
- Click View Document for the billing statement you want see.
- You may print the bill or save it to your computer.
How do I submit documents to ensure my policy coverage and discounts reflect my choices?
Understanding the coverage and discount options that are available can help you make smarter choices and possibly save you money. Your local Farmers agent can review your policy and help you choose the right options for you. In order to maintain the coverage you've selected and ensure all discounts are included with your policy, certain documents need to be completed and submitted as soon as possible.
Here are some of the documents that you may need to provide in order to maintain your coverage and discounts:
- Application of Insurance
- Subscription Agreement
- Coverage selection/rejection forms
- Verification of your occupation
- Report cards/transcripts for the immediately preceding term or cumulative GPA for youthful drivers (auto insurance)
- Verification of the year of replacement of your home's roof, heating, electrical or plumbing systems (homeowners insurance)
A convenient way to complete and submit documents is via Farmers eSignature. This allows you to electronically provide signatures or upload other documents. If you opt-in to eSignature, you'll receive a welcome email along with the information needed to access eSignature. If you haven't enrolled and wish to do so, your Farmers agent can opt you in.
Or if you prefer, you can send the required documents to your agent directly. Your agent will guide you through this process and make sure you have the information you need to complete and submit your documents.
Whatever method you use, be sure to provide the required documents as soon as you can to prevent unwanted changes to your policy and discount choices.