These terms were last updated on February 14, 2022.
By installing and using the Mobile App, or by using the Web Site, you are accepting and agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, do not use this Web Site and/or the Mobile App, and uninstall the Mobile App. We may modify the Sites and these Terms at any time, so please check back when you use the Sites. By continuing use of the Sites after such changes are posted, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Scope of Use | Eligibility for Insurance Products and Services | No Professional Advice | No Warranties | Limitation of Liability | Copyright, Trademarks & other Intellectual Property | Visitor Submissions | Links | Jurisdiction, Remedies, Enforceability and Miscellaneous | Indemnification | Disclosures | Information Storage Authorization | Farmers.com Account Registration | Paperless Terms and Conditions | Important State Specific Disclosures and Consent Language | Additional Provisions Applicable to the Mobile App
Scope of Use
We invite you to view, use, copy and download materials at the Sites for your informational, non-commercial use, provided that you leave all the copyright notices or other proprietary notices intact. You may not otherwise store, modify, reproduce, transmit, distribute, repost, publicly display or use any content on the Sites, or the design or layout of the Sites or individual sections of them or frame any portion of the Sites within any other web site, in any form or media except with our express prior written permission. You cannot: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or modify the Sites or create derivative works based upon the Sites or any part thereof; (b) disable any licensing or control features of the Sites; (c) introduce into the Sites any virus or other code, routine or bot intended to disrupt or damage the Sites, or alter, damage or delete any Materials or retrieve or record information about the Sites or its users; (d) merge the Sites or Materials with another program or create derivative works based on the Sites or Materials; (e) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of the copyright or other proprietary legends on the Sites or Materials; (f) sublicense, assign, translate, rent, lease, lend, resell for profit, distribute or otherwise assign or transfer the Materials or access to the Sites to others; (g) use, or allow the use of, the Sites or the Materials in contravention of any federal, state, local, foreign or other applicable law, or rules or regulations of regulatory or administrative organizations; or (h) otherwise act in a fraudulent, illegal, malicious or negligent manner when using the Sites. The commercial use, reproduction, reposting, public display, transmission or distribution of any information, software, logo or other material available through the Sites, including scraping or other systematic retrieval of information from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection or database without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly provided herein, we reserve all rights with respect to the Sites, and may pursue all legally available options under both civil and criminal laws (and may cooperate with law enforcement agencies) in the event of any violations.
You understand that we may, at any time, for any reason and without notice, discontinue, change or restrict your use of the Sites and make changes in the products and/or services described on the Sites.
We value your privacy. Use of the Sites is governed by our applicable Privacy Policies. Please visit our Privacy Center to review our Privacy Policies.
Eligibility for Insurance Products and Services
Not all of the products or services described on the Sites are available in all geographic areas of the United States. You may not be eligible for all of the insurance products or services described on the Sites. We reserve the right to determine all eligibility for such products or services at our sole discretion.
No Professional Advice
The information available on the Sites is intended to be a general information resource, but is not offered as legal, accounting or other professional advice. You should evaluate all information available on the Sites and, if desired, consult a professional.
The Sites, and any products or services available through the Sites (collectively, "Materials") are provided to you on an "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. These Materials include online calculators available through the Sites. The online calculators are for personal use only and are provided on an AS IS basis; they are based on factors input by the user; actual costs will vary based on choices made by the individual; the results are not intended to serve as a substitute for medical, financial, legal, tax, or insurance advice; and the online calculators are not part of any health or insurance plan.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE NOR MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS. We make no representations or warranties that use of the Materials will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any Materials you may obtain are free of viruses or any other harmful components. This warranty disclaimer may be different in connection with specific products and services offered by us. The information and descriptions contained herein are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes; please refer to the actual policy or the relevant product or services agreement for the governing terms. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you if you are a resident of any such state. You may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of the Sites and all Materials is at your own risk. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES CAUSED BY, ARISING OUT OF, AND/OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF, ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON THE SITES OR THE MATERIALS (EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR THAT ARE CAUSED BY AND/OR ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE SITES OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SITES OR THE MATERIALS. This limitation of liability may be different in connection with specific products and services offered by us. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Copyright, Trademarks & other Intellectual Property
The Sites are protected by U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The Farmers logo, all other related service marks, and the names of various products and services described within are service marks of Farmers or its affiliates. The Apple name and logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.
By providing information or materials to the Sites (other than personal information, which is subject to our Privacy Policies), you grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, and transmit such information and materials for any purpose, including without limitation, disclosing any such information and materials as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request. You are prohibited from submitting or transmitting any material or communication through the Sites that we deem discriminatory, racist, offensive, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, threatening, inappropriate, violates any law, or infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to take any available steps to prevent or prohibit any such transmission that violates this provision, which shall be determined at our sole discretion, and to take any appropriate legal action.
If you wish to link to the Sites, unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and one of our entities, you must adhere to our linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Sites must be a text only link, (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute our names, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property, (iii) the link must "point" to the URL and not to other pages within the Sites, iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with us, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Sites on full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking web site, and (vi) we reserve the right to revoke our consent to the link at any time and at our sole discretion.
Jurisdiction, Remedies, Enforceability and Miscellaneous
These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California USA, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles. The Sites are operated on our behalf. We make no representation that the content of the Sites is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Sites. These Terms and all documents incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the Sites. If any portion of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, our affiliates, employees and officers of each, from and against any and all third party claims, debts, losses, liabilities, demands, obligations, actions and causes of action, alleged claims or litigation, damages, judgments, judgments for damages, fines, penalties, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) caused by, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the Sites or the Materials in a manner not expressly authorized by these Terms or that violates these Terms, any law, or the rights of a third party.
Life insurance and accidental death insurance issued by Farmers New World Life Insurance Company, 3120 139th Ave. SE, Ste. 300, Bellevue, WA 98005. Products and features may not be available in all states and may vary by state. Restrictions, exclusions, limits, and conditions apply.
Any product guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Farmers New World Life Insurance Company, which is solely responsible for the obligations under its own policies. Farmers New World Life Insurance Company is not licensed and does not solicit or sell in the state of New York.
Farmers Registered Agents are registered with, and securities are offered through Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC (In NY: Farmers Financial Solutions and Insurance Agency), 31051 Agoura Road, Westlake Village, CA 91361. Member FINRA & SIPC. Farmers Registered Agents may only offer products in states where they are currently licensed and/or registered. Not all products are available in all states. Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC and Farmers Registered Agents are not tax or legal advisors. Consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your personal situation.
Comments that reflect an individual's experience with a Farmers Registered Agent or his/her services should not be relied upon, as such comments may not reflect the experience of all customers.
You authorize us or one of our vendors to store any information you provide, including, but not limited to, names, addresses, birth dates, driver’s license numbers, social security numbers, vehicle identification numbers (VINs), Bank Account or Payment Card information.
You certify that you are the owner or authorized signer for any Bank Account or Payment Card you provide, and you authorize the financial institution where any such Bank Account or Payment Card is held to honor any withdrawals or charges you authorize.
Farmers.com Account Registration
You may register for a Farmers.com account, which will allow you to, among other things, electronically view your policy related documents and/or billing-related notices and documents as well as update your information. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you may not create a Farmers.com account.
Farmers.com accounts are restricted and require a Username and a Password for access. Unauthorized use or access is strictly prohibited. In accessing restricted areas of the Sites requiring a Username and Password you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password. You may not share your Password with or transfer your Password to any third party. Remember to choose a strong Password, including numbers, capital letters, special characters, etc., that is not typically found in a dictionary. You are responsible for all uses of your Username and Password, and any and all related charges, whether or not authorized by you. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Username or Password or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Username or Password, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Username or Password.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently, change or discontinue the online services at any time without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the online services.
You may cancel your enrollment in the online services at any time by sending a request via our "Contact Us" form on Farmers.com or choosing the personal preference to deactivate. When a specific customer (Username) is deactivated, we will continue associated automatic payments, and any associated scheduled payments for the Username that is deactivated. You may contact your Farmers agent to make changes to any of those payments. Deactivation may affect your Paperless preferences.
You agree that we and our affiliates’ employees may have access to your online account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints and to conduct our business in providing services for you.
You understand and agree there are certain e-mails that may be sent whether you enroll in Paperless or not.
Paperless Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to offer electronic delivery of notices and documents (“Paperless”). Eligible policies and/or billing accounts can be enrolled for this service.
By electing to enroll in Paperless, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not enroll in Paperless.
By enrolling in and consenting to Paperless, you accept and agree to the following:
- That enrolling in Paperless is voluntary and not a condition of purchase.
- To receive all available notices and documents applicable to your policies and/or billing accounts electronically. Such notices and documents include, but are not limited to, prospectuses, supplements to prospectuses, annual and semi-annual reports, annual statements, privacy statements, quarterly reports, proxy statements, special announcements, declaration pages, endorsements, policy contracts, policy notices, and other policy-related communications (collectively “Policy Documents”), billing statements, billing notices, and other billing-related communications (collectively “Billing Documents”) (Policy Documents and Billing Documents collectively “Documents”) via Paperless. There may be some Documents that we cannot or do not deliver electronically due to legal, technological, and/or other constraints. These documents will be delivered to you via the United States Postal Service (USPS), but most will also be available electronically on the Sites.
- Documents will be made available in PDF or HTML format, so you must have a valid e-mail account, access to an Internet browser and Adobe® Reader® software (this software is available for download free of charge at www.adobe.com), and an active Farmers.com account. Please see the chart below for the required hardware and software. The Documents will be available for a limited period of time. We recommend that you print and/or save copies for your permanent records. If you wish to print Documents, you must also have access to a printer.
- Required hardware and software:
Windows® 10, MacOS® Catalina 10.15.x Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, MacOS® X
Mozilla Firefox 86 or above (Windows and Mac); Safari™ 14.0.x or above (Mac only), Chrome 89.0.xxxx.xx, MS Edge 88.0.xxx.xx
Acrobat® or similar software may be required to view and print PDF files
800 X 600 minimum
Enable Security Settings:
Allow per session cookies
These minimum requirements are subject to change. If these requirements change, you will be asked to re-accept the Terms and Conditions. Pre-release (e.g. beta) versions of operating systems and browsers are not supported.
- As Documents become available, we will send you a notification by e-mail which will either contain:
- the security-enabled Internet address (URL) to your Farmers.com account, where the Documents can be viewed, downloaded and printed. It is your responsibility to log in to view your Documents; or
- a security-enabled PDF version of your invoice, along with a security-enabled Internet address (URL) where the materials can also be viewed, downloaded and printed.
- We will only deliver Documents to a named insured.
- That you are a named insured on the eligible policies and/or billing accounts enrolled for Paperless. Further, that the policies and/or billing accounts will remain enrolled in Paperless even if your e-mail address becomes inactive, so long as there is an active e-mail address of a named insured associated with the policies and/or billing accounts receiving e-mail notification of available Documents.
- That you will maintain a valid, current e-mail address and immediately notify us of any change in your e-mail address. Ensure that your e-mail is active and capable of receiving new e-mails. To do this, ensure that your e-mail account has sufficient space for new e-mails and that your e-mail server and spam-blocking software do not block our e-mails. We are not responsible for problems arising from e-mails sent to an inactive or out-of-date e-mail address, unless we are solely negligent for using an incorrect address. If an e-mail were returned to us as undeliverable, we would notify you to update your e-mail address through your Farmers agent and/or the Sites. We will also resend the e-mail. If it were returned once again as undeliverable, and there were no other active e-mail address of a named insured associated with the enrolled policies and/or billing accounts as explained above, we will presume that you have withdrawn your consent, you will be disenrolled from Paperless, and all available Documents will be sent to you via the USPS. Note that you will have the ability to access the Sites and view your Documents on demand.
- You may update your information, such as changing your e-mail address, at any time by logging into the Sites.
- We may continue to send paper copies of certain Documents, such as annual statements, if required by federal or state law or due to other constraints. Paperless is not currently available for all Documents. When Documents become available for Paperless, we will initiate the Paperless process without any further action required by you.
- Although there is no charge associated with enrolling in Paperless, you may incur costs associated with electronic access to the Documents, such as usage charges from your mobile device service provider or Internet service providers. We are not responsible for any damages to your computer, tablet, or phone hardware or software, injury to you as a result of power failures or power spikes, or telephone or Internet interruptions or other expenses in relation to your use of Paperless.
- With regard to your variable life and annuity policies, you may request a paper copy of any document at no charge by contacting Farmers New World Life Insurance Company (“Farmers Life®”) Service Center at: 1-877-376-8008, or by writing to P.O. Box 724208, Atlanta, Georgia 31139.
- With regard to your traditional life and annuity policies, you may request a paper copy of any document at no charge by contacting Farmers Life at: 1-800-238-9671.
- With regard to your other policies, you may request a paper copy of any document at no charge by contacting your Farmers agent.
- Your consent to enrollment in Paperless will remain in effect for each enrolled policy and/or billing account until termination or cancellation of the policy and/or billing account, or until you revoke your consent. Paperless will remain in effect following any policy modification, reinstatement or renewal.
- You may revoke your consent, or make changes to your consent, at any time by:
- logging into your Farmers.com account, clicking "My Profile", clicking "Edit Paperless," and then unselecting the policies and/or billing accounts you want to remove from Paperless and/or selecting the policies and/or billing accounts you want to add to Paperless.
- logging into the mobile app, clicking the ‘More” menu, clicking "Account Settings," clicking "Paperless," and then unselecting the policies and/or billing accounts you want to remove from Paperless and/or selecting the policies and/or billing accounts you want to add to Paperless.
- contacting us at 1-877-327-6392 for a Farmers Personal insurance policy, or 1-800-422-4272 for a Farmers GroupSelectSM or Foremost SignatureSM policy, or
- contacting your Farmers Agent.
- logging into your Farmers.com account, clicking "My Profile", clicking "Edit Paperless," and then unselecting the policies and/or billing accounts you want to remove from Paperless and/or selecting the policies and/or billing accounts you want to add to Paperless.
- Upon un-enrolling, all subsequent Documents will be mailed via USPS. (Please allow up to 24 hours to process your withdrawal.)
- Revocation of your consent shall not affect the legal enforceability of Documents provided to you before the effective date of withdrawal.
- If you elect to revoke your consent and no longer choose to receive Documents electronically, any applicable discounts on your policy and/or fees will be removed.
- If, after electing to withdraw your consent to receiving Documents electronically, you decide you want to once again enroll in Paperless, you may do so by going to the Sites and completing the enrollment process.
- Should we make any changes to hardware or software requirements for Paperless such that you would no longer be capable of accessing or retaining your Documents electronically, we shall inform you of the revised hardware and software requirements. You would be requested to review the revised Terms and Conditions and your continued enrollment would serve as your consent to continue participating in Paperless according to the new requirements.
- We reserve the right to modify these Paperless Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued participation in Paperless will constitute your acceptance of any revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- We are not required to deliver information electronically and may discontinue Paperless in whole or in part at any time.
Important State Specific Disclosures and Consent Language for Paperless
Specific disclosures and consent language may be required by certain states. Please read the disclosures or consent language below applicable to the state for which your policy is issued.
For policyholders of the state of Georgia who have elected to receive all mailings and communications electronically, you hereby also agree as follows:
I AGREE TO RECEIVE ALL MAILINGS AND COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICALLY. SUCH ELECTRONIC MAILING OR COMMUNICATIONS MAY EVEN INCLUDE CANCELLATION OR NONRENEWAL NOTICES.
The policyholder who elects to allow for selected policy Documents, available notices and communications to be sent to the electronic mail address provided by the policyholder should be aware that the election operates as consent by the policyholder for notices to be sent electronically, which may include notice of nonrenewal and cancellation. Therefore, the policyholder should be diligent in updating the electronic mail address provided to the insurer in the event that the address should change.
For policyholders of the state of New York who have elected to receive all mailings and communications electronically, you hereby also agree as follows:
I AGREE TO RECEIVE ALL MAILINGS AND COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICALLY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: IDENTIFICATION CARDS, DECLARATIONS PAGE, POLICY, POLICY ENDORSEMENTS, IMPORTANT POLICY NOTICES, RENEWAL NOTICES, BILLING STATEMENTS, BILLING NOTICES, AND ANY OTHER BILLING DOCUMENTS AND POLICY DOCUMENTS AS DEFINED IN THE PAPERLESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT.
Additional Provisions Applicable to the Mobile App
Scope of Use
You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will continue to apply when using the Mobile App. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Mobile App or any such third party charges as may arise from time to time. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any charges or fees from your Mobile Provider. If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Mobile App, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Mobile App. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable offline storage of account and billing information on the mobile device and sync any information on the device with any information that is visible within your Farmers.com account.
In order to use the Mobile App, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access and the necessary minimum software requirements required by your mobile device. The version of the Mobile App software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
Security, GPS and Analytics
The Mobile App will provide an option to check a box, which will allow you to save your Username and Password. If this option is selected it is the sole responsibility of the user to keep their mobile devices secure by creating and using a passcode to gain access to the mobile device.
Location data provided by any services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property, or environmental damage. Use of real time route guidance is at your sole risk. Location data may not be accurate. Neither we, nor any of our content providers, guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by any services. Display of location data for various third-party businesses, including but not limited to vehicle repair shops, towing services, taxi services, and car rental services, does not constitute a recommendation, endorsement, guarantee, or warranty by us of such third-party business.
When you install the Mobile App, we may obtain or receive information about your use of our app, web sites, your device and usage pattern.
Device Location Features
We may use location features on your device to obtain and process your location. We may use various technologies to obtain your location such as, but not limited to, IP address, GPS, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points and Bluetooth. The accuracy of these location features can vary depending on your location and the technology used to determine your location. We reserve the right to terminate and not use location features without notice. If you choose not to disclose your location, turn off the location features on your device.
We may communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as in-app notifications and push notifications on the Mobile App to send reminders, alerts, informational messages and other related content (further referred to as 'notifications'). You acknowledge and consent to the receipt of such notifications. You acknowledge and agree that the receipt of notifications is not always guaranteed and that you are responsible for turning this feature on or off. You further acknowledge and agree that the receipt of notifications is dependent on the operation of your Mobile Provider and/or internet service provider. We are not responsible if you do not receive notifications in a timely manner or fail to receive notifications due to a lack of network connectivity or dead zones. You may turn off “Push Notifications” for the Mobile App in the settings section.
We may use Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signal to create a more personalized experience while using the Mobile App. Though the Mobile App might not be open on your device this technology may be running in the background. We do not charge a fee, but fees may be imposed by your Mobile Provider or internet service provider depending on your data plan.
We may offer the option to log into the Mobile App using Apple Touch ID®, Apple Face ID®, or Android or other operating system fingerprint or facial recognition authentication technologies (“Biometric Login”) on compatible mobile devices. If Biometric Login has been enabled on your mobile device, the use of this feature to login to the Mobile App can be restricted by selecting and deselecting the option on the login page of the Mobile App. Additionally, Biometric Login can be disabled on your device at any time through your mobile device's settings. We do not have access to your biometric information. If at any time you choose to save your Username and Password, which is required to enable Biometric Login, they will be stored in your Apple Keychain, or Android or other operating system.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By enabling Biometric Login technology, you allow anyone who has biometric information stored on your device to access your account on the Mobile App. We are not responsible for the individuals who have biometric information stored on your device accessing your policy, account or any other information available through the Mobile App. We reserve the right to suspend or disable this feature at any time. Biometric Login can only be associated with one Username at a time on a device.