Home Insurance Coverage Options in Washington
Your home is major investment in your lifestyle and future. With a Farmers® home policy, you select the types and amounts of coverage so that your personal kingdom is protected the way you want.
Home Insurance Coverage Options in Washington:
- Declining Deductibles® — Earn $50 toward your deductible each year.
- Claims Free Discount® — Receive a discount if you’ve been claim-free for three years.
- Claim Forgiveness — Your premium won’t increase due to a claim if you’ve been claim-free with Farmers for five years.
- Cosmetic Damage Coverage —File a claim for functional damage, and we’ll cover related cosmetic damage as well.
Things typically covered by Washington home insurance:
- Windstorms and hail
- Lightning strikes
- Vandalism and theft
- Falling objects
- Damage caused by weight of snow or ice
Washington home insurance discounts
We offer a variety of discounts for our home insurance customers based in Washington. For example:
See a list of potential home insurance discounts. Not all listed discounts are available in Washington.
View more coverage options in Washington
Learn From Experience
Expand your knowledge base with articles relevant to you.