Connect with an agent
Smart Discounts for Smart Drivers and Homeowners in Washington
Auto Insurance Discounts
Rain or shine…or more rain, Farmers is there For Washington drivers with smart coverage and smarter discounts. Learn about the different ways Farmers helps you save on great Auto insurance in Washington.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts -Bundle your Farmers Auto policy with any of the following Farmers products and get quality coverage for all your important investments you may earn saving with multi-line discounts:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Business and Professional Group - Earn additional discounts as an employee or retiree from an approved business or occupational group. Contact us to see if you qualify.
- Distant Student - Attention parents; if your children, 23 and under, go to school at least 100 miles away from home and don't have regular access to the covered car, this discount can lower their Auto insurance.
- Multi-Car - Protect more than one vehicle under the same Farmers Auto policy and save.
- Teen Driver - Add your teen child or grandchild to your policy and, as long as you've maintained coverage for at least 2 years, you'll save with this discount.
- Youthful Driver - Reduce your premium rate when your child or grandchild (24 or younger) has completed a driver safety course and is on your policy. To qualify, they must have a valid driver's license and your policy must be in force for at least 1 year.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Cover a hybrid, electric, or other alternative fuel car and save with this unique discount from Farmers.
- Early Shopping - Get an Auto quote at least 7 days before the policy goes into effect, and you’ll save.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Enroll in automatic electronic payments and earn a premium discount.
- Pay in Full - Earn this discount if you decide to pay your entire term premium with one lump sum.
- Transfer - Switch to Farmers from another approved provider and earn an additional discount.
- Good Student - Washington students with good grades can save on their Auto insurance with Farmers. Discounts apply to any of the following:
- High school student with at least a "B" average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
- Mature Driver - Drivers 55 and older can take a state-approved Safe Driver Program and lower their Auto insurance rates with this discount. Valid for 3 years after finishing the course.
Homeowner Insurance Discounts:
Farmers believes in rewarding people for smart habits, especially when it comes to taking care of their homes. So check out our wide variety of Home Insurance discounts, and see how you can save today for the things you’ve been doing all along.
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity - What if you could save money just by being yourself? You can with Farmers if you’re a retiree or member of a profession or group that’s been selected by Farmers. Talk to a Farmers agent to learn more.
- Bundle Discounts - What happens when you bundle a Farmers Home, Auto and/or Life policy? Across the line savings from a discount on your premium!
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation - If there have been any renovations made to your home’s heating and electrical, or plumbing systems, we’d be happy to offer a discount.
- New Home - New home, new Farmers discount. And this one repeats for up to several years!
- New Roof - Get a discount if your roof was built, or re-built in the past 6 years.
- UL Approved Roofing Materials - Some roofs are the best at withstanding wear and tear, making maintenance unnecessary. Another smart choice calls for one more Farmers discount when your roof has asphalt or fiberglass shingles approved by Underwriters Laboratories.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - Eligibility may include safe or green features like; reinforced windows and walls, automatic water leak or gas valve shut offs, or ENERGY STAR, EPA, or LEED certification.
- Protective Devices - Do you have a fire alarm, security system, and/or internal sprinkler system protecting your house? Well, you may have just gotten yourself another discount.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.