Farmers Oklahoma Auto and Homeowner Insurance Discounts
Auto Insurance Discounts
In Oklahoma, Farmers smart discounts shrink your rates without shortening your coverage. Learn about the different ways Farmers helps you save on great Auto insurance in Oklahoma.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts - Bundle your Auto insurance with other Farmers products and save with our multi-policy discounts. Cover your important investments with Farmers Auto insurance and any of the following quality Farmers products, and you may qualify:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group - If you’re employed by, or retired from a company that’s in a Farmers approved occupational group, you may be eligible for additional discounts. Contact Us to see if you qualify.
- Distant Student - If your children attend school at least 100 miles away from home and have no regular access to the covered car, this discount can lower their rates.
- Multi-Car - Protect more than one car under the same Farmers Auto policy and earn this discount.
- Youthful Driver - Drivers who’ve had a valid Farmers Auto policy in force for at least 1 year can add a child or grandchild (24 or younger) to their policy and save with this discount.
- Teen Driver - If you’ve had your Farmers Auto policy for at least 2 years, you can add your teenage (19 and younger) child or grandchild and earn this additional premium discount.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Oklahoma’s still one of the largest producers of natural gas in the country, and if your car runs on it, you can save on auto insurance! Discounts also apply to hybrid, electric, and other alternative fuel vehicles.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Select EFT as your premium payment method, and we’ll lower your rates.
- Homeowner - If you own your home, you may be eligible for this additional rate discount.
- Pay In Full - Lower your rates when you decide to pay your full-term premium with one lump sum.
- Transfer - Switch to Farmers Auto insurance and earn this discount.
- Defensive Driver - If you’ve completed a state-approved Defensive Driver program in the past 3 years, you’re eligible for an additional rate discount.
- Good Student - Students under 25 can lower their auto insurance rates with this discount, just by getting good grades! This applies to any of the following:
- High school student with at least a "B" average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
Homeowner Insurance Discounts
Farmers is all about rewarding safe, smart habits with great savings! That’s why we offer a laundry list of Homeowners Insurance discounts all over the Sooner State:
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity - Farmers is always sharing its time and resources in positive alliances with neighborhoods across America. To find out if Farmers has allied with your group and profession, just reach your local agent. You might already be a member of the Farmers family without even realizing it.
- Bundle Discounts - Getting multiple Farmers policies (i.e. Home, Auto and/or Life) may mean grouping multiple discounts for one reduction to your entire rate!
- Non-Smoker - Every year, more and more fire and smoke damage cases are caused by lit cigarettes in the home. Farmers wants you to stay safe, so we offer a discount if everyone in your household has stayed smoke-free for two years.
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation - Recent renovations on your home’s heating and electrical, or plumbing systems can earn you discounts.
- New Home - If your home was recently built, you can save with this discount.
- New Roof - If your roof was built or re-built recently, you could get the discount that keeps giving, for up to 6 years!
- UL Approved Roof - Earn a discount for long-lasting, Underwriters-Laboratories-approved asphalt or fiberglass shingles, a great investment that will also save on future roof maintenance.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - Risk management reaps its own rewards. But another Farmers discount doesn’t hurt either. Here’s a list of qualifying discounted features: reinforced windows and walls, water leak or gas valve shut offs, or ENERGY STAR, EPA, or LEED certification.
- Protective Devices - Smart safety doesn’t get much simpler than a fire alarm, security system, and/or internal sprinkler system. Get a Home insurance discount if your home is equipped with any of these approved features.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.