Using Coupa to conduct business with Farmers
The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a cloud-based, procure-to-pay platform that offers an easier, faster way for your organization to interact with us on all procurement and sourcing transactions, including receiving purchase orders and creating invoices. It also provides a detailed view of payment status and gives suppliers more control over order processing and reporting. The CSP is free for our existing suppliers.
Learn more about Coupa, including information to help you create an account, manage data, view purchase orders and create invoices.
If you are a current non-claims supplier and have additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
We do not accept unsolicited requests from suppliers trying to initiate new business with us.
Farmers purchases non-claims related goods and services within the following categories:
- Corporate real estate and facilities management
- Human resources
- IT products, services and maintenance
- Marketing and communications
- Office products and supplies
- Professional and outside services
- Travel and entertainment
New supplier setup
Suppliers must go through a formal onboarding and be in Farmers’ Coupa database before we can issue purchase orders and pay invoices.
If you are actively engaged with Farmers Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Supplier address and primary contact information (name, email, phone)
- Supplier email addresses to be sent the following:
- Coupa PO
- Coupa Supplier Portal invite
- Electronic ACH remittance information
- Attachments, including
- Tax documentation:
- W9 for US organizations https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-9, or
- W8BEN for non-US organizations https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-8-ben
- Blank invoice with bank remittance information
- ACH bank remittance information
Updating your supplier profile
If you need to make changes to your company’s profile (name, address, banking information, etc.), reach out to your Farmers business contact and include the following:
- Explanation of change on company letterhead
- New W9 or W8 for name changes
- Changes to bank remittance information
Submit all invoices through the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP). If you do not have access to the CSP, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for set-up assistance.
Purchase order terms and conditions
By accepting this purchase order, either by supplier’s signature on this purchase order or by supplier’s electronic acceptance of the terms of this purchase order, supplier agrees that the terms of the applicable Master Defined Project Services Agreement, Master Labor Augmentation Services Agreement, or other Master Agreement executed between supplier and purchaser (including for purposes hereof one or more of their affiliates) that is intended to govern this purchase order (the “Master Agreement”), are hereby incorporated into this purchase order. If no such Master Agreement is applicable, then the general Procurement Terms and Conditions available at https://www.farmers.com/content/dam/farmers/marketing/digital/aem/pdfs/suppliers/purchase-order-terms-and-conditions.pdf shall govern this purchase order.