Steps to filing an auto claim
File your claim online or call a claims representative
Have your claim filed in under 5 minutes by answering a few simple questions.
Your claim is reviewed by a claims representative
We may reach out to you or others involved in the claim to get more details
Choose how you'll have your vehicle repaired
Once you've filed your claim, you have several options when you're ready to have your vehicle repaired.
- Use a repair shop near you from our network of highly trained repair facilities. We guarantee the repairs as long as you own the vehicle.
- Repair your vehicle at a shop outside of our network. We will work with you to get photos of the damage and create an estimate for your repairs.
- We have options for rental vehicles while your vehicle is being repaired.
Find Guaranteed Repair Shops in your area.
Track and manage your claim online
Check the status of your claim and manage your claim details by using our online claim management portal.
- Upload receipts or documents
- View payments
- View claim letters
- Track claim status
- View repair shop and rental details
We pay for the repairs
You have options for payments:
- Farmers pays the contractor directly
- You are reimbursed by direct deposit to your bank account or debit card
- We can send you a check
We close your claim
Once all payments have been completed and repairs made to your satisfaction, we will close your claim.