Business Insurance for Education and Non-Profit
You run your educational or non-profit organization with the best intentions — whether you’re increasing knowledge or improving lives. Even so, an unfortunate event can still distract you from your mission statement’s purpose.
A Farmers® agent can show you insurance options for your private school, museum, civic group or religious organization. And you can choose personalized coverage that can help minimize typical risks like:
Farmers helps you keep your eye focused on your mission
You can tailor a Farmers policy to the precise needs of your educational or non-profit organization with coverage options like these:
- Counseling professional liability insurance helps if there is claim of negligence related to a covered service like vocational counseling or educational therapy.
- Abusive acts liability insurance helps pay defense costs if there are claims of abuse or molestation.
- Employment practices liability insurance can help if your organization, directors, officers or employees are accused of wrongful termination, harassment or discrimination.
- Employee benefits liability insurance can help with legal costs if there are errors in the administration of employee benefits programs.
- Workers’ compensation insurance can help pay for medical costs when employees are injured on the job.
Farmers works to build strong customer relationships
Farmers has spent almost 90 years putting customers first. Are you shopping for coverage, or do you have a question about your policy? Maybe you’re ready to get a quote for your educational or non-profit organization. Be sure to let a Farmers agent deliver personalized service and support. You’ll experience a similar level of care from our knowledgeable claims representatives, who will provide assistance as quickly as possible.
To learn more about what Farmers can do for your educational or non-profit organization, call an agent today.
This material is for general informational purposes only. This material may not reflect your particular circumstances. None of the companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, or their employees or agents provide tax or legal advice. Always consult your own accountant, attorney or tax adviser as to the tax, financial, or legal consequences or advice on any particular transaction. Not all products, coverages, & discounts are available in every state. Restrictions, exclusions, limits, and conditions apply.