Home Insurance Coverage Options in Indiana:
- Declining Deductibles® — Earn $50 toward your deductible each year.
- Claims Free Discount® — Receive a discount if you’ve been claim-free for three years.
- Claim Forgiveness — Your premium won’t increase due to a claim if you’re been claim-free with Farmers for five years.
- Cosmetic Damage Coverage —File a claim for functional damage, and we’ll cover related cosmetic damage as well.
Things typically covered by Indiana home insurance:
- Windstorms and hail
- Lightning strikes
- Vandalism and theft
- Falling objects
- Damage caused by weight of snow or ice
Indiana home insurance discounts
We offer a variety of discounts for our home insurance customers based in Indiana. For example:
See a list of potential home insurance discounts. Not all listed discounts are available in Indiana.
View more coverage options in Indiana
Find out minimum state requirements for auto insurance in Indiana, available discounts and more.
Learn From Experience
Expand your knowledge base with articles relevant to you.
A Home Addition Can Mean Extra Income, More Room for Family — Or Even a Dream Home
She Plays Drums, and the Downstairs Neighbors Have a New Baby: How Soundproofing Helped This Family (and Others) Restore Peace and Quiet
If a Tree Falls on My Home, What Do I Do?
Strong winds took this customer’s home by surprise. Luckily no one was hurt.