Farmers New Jersey Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
Auto Insurance Discounts
From the beach fronts of Sea Isle to the industry hub of Newark, all of New Jersey saves with Farmers Auto discounts. Learn about the different ways Farmers helps you save on great Auto insurance in New Jersey.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts - When you bundle multiple Farmers policies, you protect your investments with quality coverage and save some money in the process! Purchase a Farmers Auto policy, along with any of the following, and earn multi-policy discounts:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
- Distant Student - Parents can lower their rates if their children are away at school. Apply this discount if your child goes to school at least 100 miles away from home and doesn’t have regular access to the covered vehicle.
- Multi-Car - Cover more than one vehicle under the same Farmers Auto insurance policy and earn a rate discount.
- Teen Driver - Teens insured on a safe-driving parent or grandparent’s policy may be eligible for a discount. To qualify, the policy must be in force for at least 2 years.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Drive a hybrid or alternative fuel car and save on your auto insurance.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Set up an Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to pay your premium, and Farmers will discount your rate.
- Homeowner - We get to discount your policy if you own your home.
- Pay In Full - Pay your entire premium for the term in one lump sum, and we’ll discount your rate.
- Transfer - Switch to Farmers from another approved carrier, like State Farm, USAA, Allstate, Liberty Mutual, or Hartford, and we can reduce your rates even more with an additional discount.
- Defensive Driver - Drivers in New Jersey who successfully complete a state-approved driver training course earn a discount on their auto insurance. This discount lasts for 3 years, so if you’ve completed a course in that time, let us know!
- Good Student - In New Jersey, students can keep their auto insurance rates low by keeping their grades high! This discount applies to any of the following:
- High school students with at least a "B" average
- College students with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll students
- Students ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
Defensive Driving Discounts
Anti-Theft - Anti-theft devices like car alarms or similar technologies can protect your vehicle from loss and reduce your auto insurance rates.
Home Insurance Discounts
Wherever you call home in New Jersey, from the shore to the cities, protect it with smart coverage at smarter prices.
Discounts for the Household
Bundle Discounts - Get multiple discounts for the home when you or your spouse has a Farmers Home insurance policy bundled with Farmers Life and/or Auto insurance.
Home Safety Discounts
Protective Devices - Saving money and protecting your home with qualifying burglar and fire alarms go hand in hand.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.