Smart Auto and Home Insurance Discounts in Nevada
Learn all about the different ways Farmers makes good on saving you money with great Auto and Home coverage with plenty of discounts in the Silver State.
Auto Insurance Discounts
Whether you’re cruising the strip in Las Vegas or driving through arid deserts and small towns, protect your ride in Nevada with smart coverage and smarter discounts. Learn about the different ways Farmers helps you save on great Auto insurance in Nevada.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts - Purchase your Auto insurance from Farmers, along with any of the following Farmers coverages, and you’ll earn great multi-policy discounts:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motor Home, Boat, Motorcycle, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group - Farmers partners with many Nevadan businesses and professional groups, and as a member or employee of one, you may be eligible for additional discounts. Contact us to see if you qualify!
- Distant Student - Get a discounted rate if a student on your policy attends school at least 100 miles away from home and doesn’t have regular access to the covered vehicle.
- Multi-Car - Cover more than one vehicle under the same Farmers Auto insurance policy and earn a rate discount.
- Teen Driver - This premium discount applies to a single licensed driver in Nevada, under the age of 19, who is the child or grandchild of a primary insured person with a policy in force for at least 24 months.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Hybrid and other alternative fuel cars are great investments. They save you money at the pump, are great for the environment, and with Farmers, they can even help lower your Auto insurance rates.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Choose Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) as your payment method, and we’ll lower your premium.
- Pay In Full - If you choose to pay off your entire term premium in one lump sum, Farmers will discount your rate.
- Transfer - Switch to Farmers and transfer your coverage from another provider to earn this additional premium discount.
- Homeowner - Nevada policyholders are eligible for an additional discount if they own their home.
- Good Student - Nevadan students under 25 who keep their grades up can actually save on Auto insurance too. This discount applies to any of the following:
- High school students with at least "B" average
- College students with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll students
- Students ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of qualification (a copy of a transcript, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
- Mature Driver - Nevadans 55 and older can complete a state-recognized driving course to reduce their Auto insurance premiums.
Home Insurance Discounts
From the neon capital to the gorgeous mountains, wherever you call home in Nevada, protect it with smart coverage at smarter prices.
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity - If you or your spouse is an employee or retiree from a qualifying professional group or business, you may be eligible for another discount.
- Bundle Discounts - Get approved for multiple policy discounts when you protect your valuable assets with trusted Farmers coverages. Purchase a Farmers Home insurance policy with a Farmers Life and/or Auto insurance policy, and we’ll discount your premium.
- Non-Smoker - Save on your Home coverage if no one in your household has smoked in the last two years.
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation - Save on your insurance if a qualified contractor has recently renovated your house’s heating and electrical, or plumbing systems.
- New Home - If your home was built within the past several years, you may be eligible for this discount.
- New Roof - Was your roof build or re-built in the past 6 years? The newer the roof, the larger the discount!
- UL Approved Roofing Materials - If your roof is made of asphalt or fiberglass shingles approved by Underwriters Laboratories, Farmers may offer you this discount.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - Homes with extra precautionary and green features, including reinforced roofs and foundation, water leak or gas valve shut offs, or ENERGY STAR, EPA, or LEED certification are safer and more energy efficient. They may also qualify for additional discounts.
- Protective Devices - Farmers gives discounts for homeowners who have eligible burglar alarms and fire alarms.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.