- The Service is owned and controlled by TrueMotion Software, a Delaware corporation ("TrueMotion”).
- TrueMotion and Farmers Group, Inc., on behalf of itself, Farmers Insurance Exchange and the affiliates of Farmers Insurance Exchange which collectively comprise the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies (“Farmers”), have entered into an agreement pursuant to which TrueMotion, on behalf of Farmers, will collect and process data obtained in connection with and generated from your use of the Service (“Signal Data”).
- All content on the Service, with the exception of Signal Data (the “Content”) is and shall continue to be the property of TrueMotion and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any Content is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of the Services.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Service solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree to refrain from copying the Content or Signal Data, reverse engineering or breaking the Service, or using the Signal Data, Content or the Service in violation of any law. Availability and use of the Service is at the discretion of TrueMotion and/or Farmers. Such availability or use may be terminated by TrueMotion or Farmers in their sole discretion, at any time, with or without prior notice. To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. You may terminate your use of the Service at any time by ceasing your use of the Service.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Service. You further agree and represent that information you provide in connection with the Service is your own information and is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge, including all driving monitoring information collected by the Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TrueMotion and Farmers, their respective partners, employees, affiliates and assigns harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your use of the Service.
- THE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, ‘WITH ALL FAULTS’ AND “AS AVAILABLE”BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TRUEMOTION AND FARMERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS RESTRICT WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TRUEMOTION, FARMERS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SERVICE, EVEN IF TRUEMOTION OR FARMERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE ALL USE OF THE SERVICE AND REMOVE THE SIGNAL APPLICATION FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
- You should also be aware that Farmers may at times permit partners and affiliates to offer additional services via subscription or registration through the Service. Such services may include, but are not limited, to car valuation, repair reminders and crash notification.
- Farmers reserves the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to the subscriber agreement and other matters relevant to the Service or the information collected. By using the Service, you agree that Farmers and TrueMotion may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device for the purpose of providing the Service. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly notify Farmers at 1-800-709-7821 to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number. In the event that you fail to comply with the obligation to promptly notify Farmers when changing or deactivating your mobile telephone number, you accept full responsibility for any of your messages which may not be delivered or may be sent to the person that acquires your old number.
- At no time will TrueMotion or Farmers require you to provide or transmit your password information to TrueMotion via mail or text. Before responding to any requests for Signal program passwords or access codes, contact Farmers directly to confirm this inquiry is valid.
- TrueMotion and Farmers have adopted generally acceptable security measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and alteration when such information is within TrueMotion’s or Farmers' control. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. TrueMotion and Farmers will use commercially reasonable measures to protect your information but do not warrant that the information transmitted to or by TrueMotion or Farmers will be secure at all times. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your password and login information and access to information contained on your phone in the Signal program phone applications. Note: Emails, instant messages, and similar types of communication with other Service users are not encrypted and therefore TrueMotion and Farmers strongly advises against communicating any confidential or personal information through these methods.
- This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any user, and your use of any of the Service operates as full consent by each user to collection and use of user's personal information within the guidelines and limitations outlined herein.
Copyright 2019 Farmers Group, Inc. All rights reserved.