Connect with an agent
Across the Badger State, Wisconsinites Save with Smarter Insurance Discounts
Auto Insurance Discounts
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts - You may qualify for multi-line discounts when you bundle your Farmers Auto policy with any of the following Farmers products:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, Boat, Motor Home, ATV, etc.)
- Business or Professional Group - As an employee or retiree from an approved business or occupational group, you may be eligible for an additional rate discount. Contact us to see if you qualify.
- Distant Student - Students 23 and under can save on their Auto insurance if they go to school at least 100 miles away from home and don’t have regular access to the covered vehicle.
- Multi-Car - Cover multiple vehicles under the same Farmers Auto policy and save.
- Teen Driver - If you’ve maintained a Farmers Auto policy for at least 2 years, you can save when you add your teenage child or grandchild to your policy.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Drive a hybrid, electric or other alternative fuel car and not only will you save at the pump but Farmers will lower your Auto insurance too!
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Save even more when you enroll in automatic electronic payments.
- Pay in Full - Pay off your full term premium with one lump sum and we’ll lower your rates.
- Transfer - Switch to Farmers from another approved provider and earn an additional discount.
- Homeowner - Wisconsin policyholders are eligible for an additional discount if they own their home.
- Good Student - Farmers wants you to do well in school, so for students 25 and under, we can discount your rates if any of the following apply to you:
- High school student with at least a "B" average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
Homeowner Insurance Discount
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity - What if just being yourself could save you money? Well, chances are it can when you’re a retiree or member of a profession or group that’s been selected by Farmers. Say "hi" to a Farmers agent to learn more.
- Bundle Discounts - What do you get when you combine a Farmers Home, Auto and/or Life policy? Great savings from a Farmers discount!
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation - Do you have any new renovations on your home’s heating and electrical, or plumbing systems? You could earn a repeating discount on your insurance premium.
- New Home - You could save cash if your home is new, and this discount will last you several consecutive years!
- New Roof - A new roof can mean a safer home, less leaks, and better energy efficiency. And with Farmers, it can also mean a lower Home insurance premium!
- UL Approved Roofing Materials - Some roofs are masters at weathering the storm and keeping maintenance upkeep at bay. That’s why if you’ve got asphalt or fiberglass shingles approved by Underwriters Laboratories, we want to know. Once again, a smart choice equals Farmers savings.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - Qualifications can include ENERGY STAR, EPA, or LEED certification, fortified windows and walls, or automatic water leak or gas valve shut offs.
- Protective Devices - Getting smart about protecting what matters doesn’t get more straightforward than a fire alarm, security system, and/or internal sprinkler system. Realizing how Farmers makes you smarter about insurance is as simple as seeing more discounts trim your premium.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.