What are your priorities as you think about financially supporting the ones you love? You might want an extra layer of just-in-case coverage to help supplement your existing life insurance policy. Maybe you’re looking for a quick approval process without health questions or exams. Or you may simply want to help provide for heirs in the unlikely event of an accident.
Accidental Death Insurance from Farmers New World Life Insurance Company can be an affordable option — with premiums beginning at $4.50 each month for every $100,000 of coverage* — and can help with challenges like this:
You travel frequently for your consulting business — and you want additional coverage if the unexpected happens while you’re on your way to visit clients.
Accidental Death Insurance can help with benefits that range from $37,500 to $200,000 in the event of a covered accident. Proceeds may be paid up to $1 million in certain circumstances — for instance, if the insured is flying as a fare-paying passenger on a commercial airplane’s regularly scheduled route3.
Your new job takes you into potentially dangerous environments. You’d like additional life insurance, but don’t have time for a lengthy approval process.
Getting Farmers Accidental Death Insurance coverage can be fast and easy if you’re between 18 and 69. There are no exams, lab tests or health questions — and no waiting period. Your coverage takes effect as soon as Farmers® processes your first premium payment.
We interviewed Weiss to seek out tips on how to negotiate with a car dealer to achieve maximum savings.
Farmers Accidental Death Insurance is currently available in: AL, AR, AZ, CA, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI and WY.
2 Accidental Death Insurance issued by Farmers New World Life Insurance Company, 3120 139th Ave SE Ste 300, Bellevue, WA 98005, under policy forms 2013 ADB, 2016 ADB SR, 2017 ADB, 2017 ADB AB, 2017 ADB SR and 2017 ADB AB SR or their applicable state variations . Products & features may not be available in all states & may vary by state. Restrictions, exclusions, limits, and conditions apply.
3In order to receive $1 million in proceeds, you must have $200,000 in base coverage and death must result from a Common Carrier accident. To qualify for the Common Carrier benefit, the accident causing the death must occur when the insured is riding as a fare-paying passenger in or on a licensed public conveyance operated by a common carrier on its regularly scheduled route.
Farmers New World Life Insurance Company is not licensed for Health Insurance in Connecticut and New York.
This policy is guaranteed renewable, non-cancellable until age 80 (age 75 in California), provided premiums are paid per terms of the contract.
Exclusions and Limitations:
This is an accidental death only policy. No benefits are paid for a death from sickness, disease or natural causes. We will not pay the Insured Benefit for a death which is caused by, results from, or is contributed to by:
1. Suicide, attempted suicide, or intentionally self inflicted injury, while sane or insane;
2. declared or undeclared war or any act of war;
3. injury sustained while performing military duty or active service;
4. participating in a riot;
5. committing a felony;
6. sickness or its medical or surgical treatment, including diagnosis or any bacterial infection except through a wound accidentally sustained;
7. operating or riding in any kind of aircraft except as a fare paying passenger on a commercial flight;
8. voluntary gas inhalation or poison voluntarily taken, administered or inhaled;
9. being under the influence of alcohol or having a blood alcohol level at or above the legal limit at which it is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle (as defined in the state where the accident occurred);
10. taking any drug, medication, narcotic or hallucinogen unless as prescribed by a physician;
11. operating a mechanical or motorized device or motor vehicle while having a blood alcohol level at or above the legal limit at which it is unlawful to operate the mechanical or motorized device or motor vehicle (as defined in the state where the accident occurred, or, if there is no limit specific to the motorized device, the limit at which it is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle);
12. riding in or driving any type of motorized vehicle in any kind of speed contest.
The above exclusions may vary by state and policy contract. Please read the Outline of Coverage specific to your state carefully when completing the online application.
After age 65, coverage is reduced per the terms of the contract. Coverage terminates at age 80 (75 in California).