Property Insurance Claims

Get help with your Property Claim - call us at 1-800-435-7764 or get started online:

  • Find a vendor for your property repairs
  • Replace your personal property
  • Find emergency lodging

Property Claims Help

Property Repairs

If you have already identified a vendor to perform your repairs, we can begin the claims process. If not, ask your Claims Representative about our vendor partners.

Home repairs for damage? Consider the Farmers Direct Repair Program:

  • Takes the hassle and stress out of the repair process
  • Roof, siding or gutter repairs by licensed, insured contractors
  • Backed by warranty

More about Property Repairs

Fire or water damage? Choose ServiceMaster Clean®:

Industry-leading service in restoration procedures and technology

  • 24/7 service, 365 days of the year
  • Water damage restoration service, including drying and dehumidifying (certified in Applied Structural Drying)
  • Fire and smoke restoration service

Could defective parts be the cause of your water or fire damage? Saving parts after a loss could mean money in your pocket.

Replacing Your Personal Property

If you have a personal property loss, expedite the handling of your personal property items through our online inventory tool.

Things you’ll need to complete your personal property inventory:

  1. Your Claim number
  2. Your Claims Representative’s name and email address
  3. Information about your lost or damaged items: quantity, description, brand, model (if available), place of purchase, price and age

To get started:

Create an Account or Sign-in

Once you submit a list of your personal property to replace, your Claims Representative will review and validate your coverage. Supporting documents, like receipts and pictures, can be sent to our National Document Center.

Emergency Lodging

Hotel Solutions provides emergency lodging if a covered loss displaces you from your home.

Find a Vendor


Other Property Claim Topics