Filing Your Home Claim

Call us anytime, day or night - 1-800-435-7764. or get help online.

Home Repair Resources

Claims Chat

Do you have a claims related question?  Chat now to get help. 

The fire is out. The storm has passed. The wind has died down. Everyone is safe, but the damage is done. Now it’s time to file your claim.

You can get started by calling a representative directly, 24/7 at 1-800-435-7764, filing your claim online, or contacting your Farmers agent.

The sooner you report a loss, the more quickly we can start the Claims process.

We might also be able to help as you prevent further damage.

Here’s how the process works:

  • We assign your claim to a claims representative who will serve as your main contact throughout the process.

  • Your claims representative will contact you to gather additional information about your claim, explain your coverages and work with you on how best to evaluate your home’s damage. We use a variety of channels and technology to be available to you and handle your claim as efficiently as possible.

  • We will issue supplemental payment if additional covered damage is discovered during repairs.

  • Finally, we will close the claim once it’s resolved according to the terms of your policy. 


More Claim Resources

Coverage up to $150 per incident (see your agent in TX, VA and NC for program limits). If cost of service exceeds your program limit, you may submit reasonable and necessary towing and labor invoice for reimbursement. Not available with all Companies and in all areas. Sign and Drive coverage is extended to Farmers policyholders only. If you are a Bristol West policyholder, please see your agent or broker for coverage details.

Services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming where services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.