Farmers® Catastrophe Response Team Is Here to Help You
Affected by a recent catastrophe and need help?
Call us anytime, day or night
1-877-732-5266 (en Español)
1-888-891-1660 TTY (for the hearing impaired)
File a claim or check claim status
Visit our Mobile Claims Center locations
In the event of a major catastrophe, our Mobile Claims Center will be on the scene staffed with claims professionals to help get you the information you need, get your claim started and help connect you with friends and family. Find the location of the Mobile Claims Center buses on Twitter @FarmersResponse .
Stop by to ask a question or file a claim:
Shasta College11555 Old Oregon Trail
Redding CA 96002
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Post disaster safety
Please stay alert and away from dangers like:
- Damaged roads or bridges
- Broken or damaged power lines and gas lines
- Broken glass, splintered wood and other sharp, dangerous objects
- Gas fumes (open windows for ventilation, and wait to use lighters or matches)
Remember to cooperate with authorities. We can all do our part to help in an emergency by staying updated and complying when officials in the area recommend keeping phone lines clear, staying off emergency roads or taking other safety precautions.
Contact your claim representative
After you've handled all of the immediate dangers, and gotten yourself and your family to a safe place, you should alert your claim representative with an inventory of your losses. Your claim representative can then get started on investigating and replacing your property.
- Do some temporary repairs to prevent any looting or further damages, if you can.
- Hire a reliable contractor. Beware of fraudulent contractors who prey on disaster victims.
- Please be patient, especially if there’s widespread damage in your community.