Connect with an agent
Help Protect Your Loved Ones’ Financial Future
A Farmers Accidental Death Insurance policy2,3 can provide an affordable way to help provide financial support should the unexpected occur.
Life can change in the blink of an eye
Life insurance is intended to help protect your family’s financial well-being, but at Farmers we know that a sudden, accidental death can put even more strain on a difficult situation. That’s why we offer an Accidental Death Insurance policy.
Every time you get in a car, as a driver or passenger, or if you travel by air regularly, you’re taking a risk. If you travel frequently, work in or around potentially hazardous environments, drive for a living, or work with heavy equipment, an accidental death insurance policy may help provide financial support for your loved ones should the unexpected occur.
Farmers Accidental Death Insurance helps provide financial protection against accidental death 24 hours a day. You can select from $50,000 to $200,000 in accidental death insurance protection4. Should the unexpected occur, your policy benefit can be used to help pay for out-of-pocket medical costs, lost wages or other expenses – providing you with peace of mind and financial well-being for the ones you care about most.
Coverage of $100,000 for $8 a month
Farmers Accidental Death Insurance is easy on your budget, with premiums as low as $8 per $100,000 of coverage. Plus, there's no waiting period. Your coverage takes effect immediately, once Farmers processes your first premium payment.
Up to $1,000,000 of Accidental Death benefit coverage with Farmers Common Carrier policy feature
If death occurs in a Common Carrier accident - accidental deaths which occur while riding as a ticketed passenger, not as a pilot or crewmember, on scheduled non-charter, certified airline flights - may qualify for an additional four times the total benefit payable.
Your approval for Accidental Death Insurance is guaranteed
Completing the application is fast and easy. If you are 18 to 59 years old, you are pre-approved. There's no physical exam required and no health questions to answer. You are eligible regardless of health or occupation.
Farmers Accidental Death Insurance currently available in: AL, AR, AZ, CA, GA, IA, IN, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI and WY.
2 Policy form 2013 ADB or applicable state variation.
3 This is an accidental death only policy. No benefits are paid for a death from sickness, disease or natural causes. We will not pay the Insured Benefit for a death which is caused by, results from, or is contributed to by:
1. Suicide, attempted suicide, or intentionally self inflicted injury, while sane or insane;
2. declared or undeclared war on any act of war;
3. injury sustained while performing military duty or active service;
4. participating in a riot;
5. committing a felony;
6. sickness or its medical or surgical treatment, including diagnosis or any bacterial infection except through a wound accidentally sustained;
7. operating or riding in any kind of aircraft except as a fare paying passenger on a commercial flight;
8. voluntary gas inhalation or poison voluntarily taken, administered or inhaled;
9. being under the influence of alcohol or having a blood alcohol level at or above the legal limit at which it is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle (as defined in the state where the accident occurred);
10. taking any drug, medication, narcotic or hallucinogen unless as prescribed by a physician;
11. operating a mechanical or motorized device or motor vehicle while having a blood alcohol level at or above the legal limit at which it is unlawful to operate the mechanical or motorized device or motor vehicle (as defined in the state where the accident occurred, or, if there is no limit specific to the motorized device, the limit at which it is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle);
12. riding in or driving any type of motorized vehicle in any kind of speed contest.
The above exclusions may vary by state.
4 After age 65, coverage is reduced per the terms of the contract. Coverage terminates at age 80 (75 in California).