Work at Farmers
Career Opportunities at Farmers
Find open positions near you:
Find the right fit. Explore job opportunities for:
85 years of stability and growth, Farmers Insurance hires for attitude and trains for skills. Explore
Whether you are an insurance industry veteran or interested in transitioning into a career in insurance, your opportunities are endless. Explore
Undergrads and graduate students can benefit from the mentorship of Farmers executives and the robust resources of University of Farmers. And see what our interns had to say about their Farmers experience. Explore
Why Join Farmers?
From claims to customer service to finance to marketing to information technology, an insurance company requires a host of careers to support the needs of the sizable customers and communities we serve.
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the nation’s third-largest Personal Lines Property and Casualty insurance group. Founded in 1928 and still headquartered in Los Angeles after expanding to 41 states, Farmers provides home, auto, business, life and financial services to more than 10 million households.
More Career Resources
Farmers in the Community
Helping customers and non-customers alike, the Farmers family advises, volunteers, and sponsors, all to support healthcare, safety, education, as well as food and housing needs. Farmers raised over $4.2 million in the 2012 March of Dimes to help fund newborn vaccines and research breakthroughs. Learn more about Farmers' community involvement.
Training & Development Programs
Take advantage of our award-winning University of Farmers when you join the Farmers family. Learn from instructional videos, networking advice, and reading materials to jumpstart your career development for the long term.
We are One Farmers with a common set of values. These values shape our culture, define our behaviors and foster trust with our customers, people and communities. Any action or business goal we pursue must be consistent with these values. Our commitment to these lasting beliefs and ideals is the cornerstone of our reputation as a leader in the insurance industry.
- Integrity: We maintain the highest ethical and professional standards and are accountable for our actions. We treat everyone respectfully and in a fair and honest manner, while complying with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies. We care about doing the right thing, for the right reason.
- Customer Centricity: We put our customers at the heart of all we do and challenge ourselves to be a customer-centered organization. We consider the customer's needs at the foundational level of all we do and strive to exceed their expectations in every interaction.
- Sustainable Value Creation: We create and sustain value for our customers, our people and our communities. We maintain a high standard of corporate and social responsibility, dedicating our time and resources to programs that make a difference in the communities we serve.
- Excellence: We aim for the highest quality and strive for continuous improvement. We have the courage to go where no one else has gone and see failures as an opportunity to learn and improve. We value curiosity and action. We demonstrate passion by constantly questioning the status quo to innovate and improve. We do so with fairness, diversity, trust and mutual respect.
- Teamwork: We work together as one team focused on our vision. We collaborate and communicate openly and recognize the value diverse perspectives bring. We empower and support our people to work with a sense of urgency and adaptability, going the extra mile for the success of our team and our organization.
Farmers is committed to ensuring our hiring information is accessible to people with disabilities. If you are having difficulty accessing hiring information on our site due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide the information to you through alternative means.