Getting Started With Life Insurance
Life insurance is a great way to prepare for life’s unexpected moments. Like most of us, you probably worry about the future; can we pay off the house, will my kids get a good education, will they grow up healthy and happy?
With Life insurance, you can know that no matter what tomorrow may bring, your family’s financial future is ensured.
How do you get started though?
Understanding Life Insurance
Interested in protecting you loved ones, but not sure where to begin? We’ve put our 100 years of experience and know-how at your disposal. With Farmers we’ll help you understand:
Explore our Life insurance resource center to learn how to get started, and help you better understand your own Life insurance needs.
- When is the best time to apply for Life insurance?
- How much coverage do I need?
- What types of coverage are available?
- How do I talk to my family and my agent about Life insurance?
Video: Learn the Basics
Finding the Life Insurance for You
Life is all about options and choices, and so is Farmers Life insurance. With a variety of coverage options and products, you can find the right coverage for your family and your needs.
- Understand the difference between Term and Permanent coverage.
- See which Term coverage options there are, for the greatest amount of coverage at the lowest initial cost.
- See which types of Whole life insurance options there are, for permanent coverage and cash value benefits.
- See which types of Universal life insurance options there are, to meet your current and future financial needs.
Getting the Help You Want
Farmers understands that Life insurance is a personal decision, and not one to make lightly. That’s why we have knowledgeable agents right in your community, ready to help you with the information, experience, and personalized service you need to guide you through the Life insurance process.
Find a Farmers agent in your area, and start the conversation when you’re ready.
Farmers Life is associated with Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, one of the nation’s largest insurance groups, providing home, auto, business and life insurance, annuities and financial services.
2Contact your Farmers agent to see if you qualify for the discount. Discounts apply to selected property and casualty coverages, perils and policy types only and may vary by state and eligibility.