Condominiums and Homeowner Associations

header line
For decades, Farmers has been a preferred provider of coverages for condominium and homeowner associations. We have worked extensively within this industry and have designed our coverage packages to provide you with the most comprehensive and innovative insurance solutions. Whether your association is just a few units or large and complex with exercise facilities, swimming pools and spas, saunas, playgrounds, etc., Farmers has a coverage plan for you.

Condominium and homeowner associations may face severe financial consequence from property loss by fire, wind, or other causes. The association could also face liability from claims associated with the management of swimming pools and spas, saunas, playground equipment, sponsored events, parking areas, advertising, and more.

While our highly dedicated, top-tier Claims professionals are here to help you to get back where you belong, our Loss Control professionals will work with you to show you how to prevent potential losses. To learn about our comprehensive protection or to benefit from our world class Claims and Loss Control professionals, please contact your Farmers agent.

Condominium Coverages

Here are some of the coverage options that are available to you to help you with your insurance needs:

Property and Inland Marine

  • Buildings at Extended Replacement Costs or Actual Cash Values
  • Separate limit for Specified Property (such as Pools, Fences, etc.)
  • Automatic Increase in Building Amount (inflation guard)
  • Contents at Replacement Costs or Actual Cash Values
  • Condominium Unit Owners Coverage
  • Loss of Association Fees and Extra Expense
  • Loss in value of undamaged building portion, demolition or increased construction cost to meet ordinance or law requirement
  • Comprehensive equipment breakdown coverage
  • Coverage extension to newly acquired buildings
  • Fire department service charge and extinguisher recharge cost
  • Outdoor signs
  • Debris removal or clean up cost
  • Pollutant clean up cost
  • Back up of sewers or drains or appliances
  • Accounts Receivables and Valuable Papers coverage
  • Computer equipment including Media & Records
  • Earthquake or earthquake sprinkler leakage
Back to Top


  • Employee Dishonesty
  • Money & Securities - both inside and outside of the premises
  • Forgery & Alteration
  • Money Orders & Counterfeit Currency

General and Other Liability

  • Operations and Premise liability including parking lot liability
  • Personal and Advertising injury liability
  • Products and Completed Operations liability
  • Contractual and Owners Protective liability
  • Hired and Non-owned automobile liability
  • Employee Benefits Liability
  • Medical payments and Tenant's Legal Liability
  • Per location aggregate limits

Automobile Liability

Workers Compensation and Employers Liability

Back to Top
Ready to speak with an agent?
Find a Farmers agent near you »