Request a quote
Plan Ahead To Help Control Future Problems With Loss Prevention Services
Put simply, loss control means controlling the expenses that could impact your business’ ability to compete in the marketplace. Controlling losses involves identifying potential areas of loss or hazard, and establishing best practices to prevent them in the future.
Farmers Loss Control Services can also provide:
- Expert assistance in identifying workplace hazards to help reduce losses
- Customized safety and loss prevention materials for your business
- Help with establishing or enhancing safer workplace practices among your employees
Farmers Loss Control Basics is a free, downloadable article to help business owners understand and design their own loss control programs.
Additional loss prevention resources
Looking for ways to increase safety and efficiency in your operation? Access the PDF documents below for information on:
- Automatic water-based sprinkler system
- Balconies and Handrails
- Fire Extinguishers
- Ladder Safety Tips
- Personal Use of Company Vehicles Policy
- Preventing Back Injuries
- Preventing Commercial Burglaries
- Smoking control program
- Statement of Management Policy
- Vehicle Maintenance and Inspection
For existing Business insurance policyholders and agents, visit MySafetyPoint.com for exclusive safety and risk management resources.
For more information on property protection and disaster preparedness, visit Institute for Business and Home Safety .
For more information about the ways that Farmers loss control services can help you, contact a Farmers agent.
This brief summary is for illustrative purposes only and is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is a conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products, coverages, options and discounts are available in every state.