Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, equipment and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your business be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, hail or other hazards. Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences no matter what each day brings. Known for professional, personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your business back on its feet in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to you.
- Buildings – Replacement Cost Coverage allows you to quickly repair or rebuild properties that have been damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe so you can resume “business as usual” and minimize loss of income.
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your building if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage, which includes Loss of Rents, allows you to continue to receive income while your property and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss, but it also helps you to replace lost rents. In most states, Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 30 days additional support after your business is back on its feet again.
- Building Limit – Automatic Increase Coverage increases the coverage for your business property, such as equipment, furniture and fixtures, by a specific annual percentage if your property is damaged or destroyed by a fire or other hazard.
- Tenants Move-Back Coverage covers costs for tenants to return to your property after being temporarily relocated if a fire, windstorm or other hazard damages or destroys your property.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace outdoor fences, signs, trees, shrubs or plants in the event of lightning, fire or other unexpected occurrence.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers the sudden or accidental breakdown of equipment including computers, telephone systems, and all electrical, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your operations.
- Building Glass Coverage covers costs to repair or replace damaged glass due to a number of factors including vandalism.
- Valuable Papers Coverage covers costs to research and reconstruct damaged records, such as books, drawings, abstracts, deeds and manuscripts.
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage covers service charges you would pay if you call the fire department to save your building in the event of a blaze.
- Pollution Clean-Up Coverage covers costs to remove pollutants from land or water at your building after a covered cause of loss during the policy period.
Connect with a Farmers agent
who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for your