Connect with an agent
Commercial Vehicles Require Specialized Coverage
Vehicles put your employees in front of existing and prospective customers and get your products where they need to go. They also add a degree of risk. Bodily injury or damage to other vehicles or property caused by you or your employees could create financial issues for your business.
Farmers offers many business auto insurance options for the vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use. An experienced Farmers agent can help you understand your options so you can build a tailored solution that meets the specific needs of your business. We get it, we’re business owners, too.
Find flexible coverage options that work for your business
Our many commercial auto insurance options are available for when your business is on the road, including:
- Bodily injury liability coverage for injuries or fatalities to other drivers or passengers for which you are legally responsible.
- Property damage liability for damages to someone else's property for which you are legally responsible.
- Comprehensive coverage for your vehicle in case of losses resulting from an event other than a collision, such as theft or a tree branch falling on your vehicle.
- Collision coverage for your vehicle when your car collides with another vehicle or an object, or overturns.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or enough insurance to cover your damages from injury.
- Medical payments coverage for expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
Service and personalization that makes a difference
If you have a policy with Farmers, you know about our personalized service and fast claims handling. Your Farmers agent can also review your current coverage and discuss whether it meets the needs of your business. Contact a Farmers agent to discuss options for your business today.
Browse coverage for your specific industry
This brief summary is for illustrative purposes only and is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is a conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products, coverages, options and discounts are available in every state.