Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other events that may occur at your workplace.
Anyone who purchases products from your manufacturing business can file a claim or lawsuit against you for accidents, mistakes or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers fast, professional claims handling and some of the best, personalized service in the business. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to you:
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents that may occur on your property.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a customer claims they were injured or became ill because of a product or service that you provided.
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability Coverage covers claims by anyone, such as a competitor, that you have stated false information about their business operations in an advertisement, or claims by an employee or customer that their injuries were caused by your negligence.
- Printers Errors & Omissions Coverage for Publishing and Commercial Printing Manufacturers can help you protect your business against customer claims that they suffered a significant loss of revenue due to omissions or errors you made in the production process.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers the cost for ambulance services, first aid and other, necessary medical services in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Employment Practices Liability provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other employment-related offenses.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners. Select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.