Types of Watercraft & Boat Insurance Coverage
Farmers Boat insurance packages offer a wide range of coverage options, so you can get the policy you want for your unique situation.
- Physical Damage
- Personal Liability (includes pollution liability and wreck removal)
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured Watercraft
- Personal Property (Farmers offers Replacement Cost coverage standard, so you don’t have to worry about depreciation)
- Towing and Assistance (for boat and/or trailer)
- Trailer Coverage
Coverages and features included in Plus and Elite Boat insurance packages*:
- Diminishing Deductible
- Hurricane Haul-Out
- Total Loss Replacement Cost
- Depreciation Deferral
Coverages and features only included in Elite Boat insurance packages*:
- Tender / Dinghy coverage
- Boat lift
- Enhanced Towing
- Fishing Tournament Fee reimbursement
- Bahamas / Mexico Waters navigation
- Additional Pollution Liability (up to OPA limit)
- Pet coverage
- Trip interruption (coverage for lodging, meals, rental, and transportation costs)
- Loss Forgiveness
- Guaranteed Renewal
Talk to a Farmers agent today to choose the Boat insurance options that fit your needs.
* Coverages, features, and discounts may not be available on all policies or in all states.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state.