Property Claims

Your policy may include a section covering your building from damages caused by risks such as fire, wind and other perils, and may include Loss of Rents coverage (if applicable).

Property coverage can be complex. It’s always important to familiarize yourself with your policy and understand your coverage. Contact your agent for help in understanding your property policy’s coverage.

When property damage occurs to your building . . .
Once your property is damaged, it’s important to take steps to prevent or lessen further damage.

Make sure the area is safe for others. Contact Farmers HelpPoint to get help in finding emergency services.