Los Angeles, CA (October 11, 2017) — Rapidly spreading wildfires in Mendocino, Napa, Orange, Sonoma and Yuba Counties have burned more than 100,000 acres in California and prompted the evacuation of thousands of residents. In response, Farmers Insurance® catastrophe claims representatives have been dispatched to the affected areas and are helping customers impacted by the fires.
Farmers® customers can file a claim and receive in-person assistance at the following locations:
- Napa Valley College Gym, 2277 Napa Vallejo Highway, Napa, CA 94558
- Elks Lodge, 1200 Hastings Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
- The Home Depot, 4825 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Farmers Insurance customers impacted can also file a claim by contacting their agent, visiting www.Farmers.com, using the Farmers Insurance mobile app, or calling the 24-hour claims center:
- Farmers Claims Contact Center number: 1-800-435-7764.
- Foremost® and 21st Century® customers can also use the 1-800-435-7764 number for assistance.
- Bristol West® customers can call 1-800-274-7865 for assistance.
- Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling: 877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).
About Farmers Insurance
"Farmers Insurance®" and "Farmers®" are tradenames for a group of affiliated insurers providing insurance for automobiles, homes and small businesses and a wide range of other insurance and financial services and products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with over 19 million individual policies nationally, through the efforts of more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. Farmers Insurance Exchange®, the largest of the three primary insurance insurers that make up Farmers Insurance, is recognized as one of the largest U.S. companies on the 2017 Fortune 500 list.
For more information about Farmers Insurance, visit Farmers.com, Twitter and Instagram, @WeAreFarmers, or Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.