Clean Up and Recovery Continues in Multiple Midwest States
Los Angeles, Calif. (April 8, 2015) – On March 25, a system of severe weather, spurring tornadoes, heavy winds and hail, moved through Oklahoma and other Midwest states and damaged a number of properties. Farmers Insurance was immediately in the area to help customers file their claims and assist those cleaning up after the storms.
Farmers Chief Claims Officer Keith Daly noted that Farmers Insurance claims adjusters and agents have assisted more than 3,100 customers. Farmers Insurance estimates that they will see more than 6,000 total claims at a cost of approximately $50 million.
Daly advises that all Farmers customers who would like to file a claim should contact their agent, go to www.farmers.com, or call the 24-hour claims center.
- Farmers Claims Contact Center number: 1-800-435-7764.
- Foremost and 21st Century customers can also use the 1-800-435-7764 number for immediate assistance.
- Bristol West customers can call 1-800-274-7865 for immediate assistance.
- Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling:
- 877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).