Farmers Agents Named to Million Dollar Round Table
Mercer Island, WA (March 19, 2015) – Farmers Insurance today announced its 2015 Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifiers, who are among the top-producing life insurance agents in the United States.
A total of 50 Farmers agents qualified for MDRT membership this year, a 35 percent increase from 2014. Collectively, this group of agents placed more than $710 million worth of life insurance protection in 2014 for Farmers families and small businesses.
“Life insurance is the foundation of families’ financial security, and the agents who have qualified for the MDRT demonstrate an exceptional dedication to meeting the important insurance needs of Farmers customers,” said John Henle, head of distribution at Farmers Life. “I am extraordinarily proud of our MDRT members. They truly possess the skill, commitment and compassion necessary to help our customers protect what matters most.”
The MDRT is a global association of more than 42,000 leading life insurance and financial services professionals. To qualify for the MDRT, insurance professionals must adhere to the highest ethical standards, demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge and meet specific production requirements each year.
Farmers 2015 Court of The Table Qualifiers
- Alan Candos*, Palos Park, Ill.
- Robert Cullen, King City, Calif.
- Pippa Wiley, Houston, Texas
- Joe Wimpee, Rockwall, Texas
Farmers 2015 Million Dollar Round Table Qualifiers
- Chad Anderson, Dekalb, Ill.
- Scott Bigott, Houston, Texas
- Calvin Bisping, Peotone, Ill.
- Ralph Bravo*, San Mateo, Calif.
- Anh Cao*, Westminster, Calif.
- Patrick Cayabyab, Daly City, Calif.
- Yvonne Chan, Anaheim, Calif.
- Curtis Corrado, Centennial, Colo.
- Deborah Curtis, Turlock, Calif.
- Harry Dao*, Houston, Texas
- Jimmy Dao*, Houston, Texas
- Alan Davis, Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Phil Dong, Westminster, Calif.
- Albert Dyduch, Chicago, Ill.
- Eric Felgenhauer*, Palos Park, Ill.
- Julie Garcia, Chula Vista, Calif.
- Gabriel Garza, Houston, Texas
- Paul Harrington, Moore, Okla.
- Robert Herzog, Pleasanton, Calif.
- Darrell Hickey, Richardson, Texas
- Sharon Jansma, Visalia, Calif.
- Stacy Korsgaden, Grover Beach, Calif.
- Nguyen Win Le, Houston, Texas
- Steven Lee, San Gabriel, Calif.
- Amira Malak, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Paul McGarrell, Draper, Utah
- Bob Mitchell, Kingwood, Texas
- Bob Nielsen*, Fair Oaks, Calif.
- Matthew Patterson, San Marcos, Texas
- Tony Ponce De Leon, Houston, Texas
- Joseph Qiu, Plano, Texas
- David Rasmussen, Chicago, Ill.
- Stephen Reese, San Antonio, Texas
- Ralph Salomonis, Lafayette, Calif.
- David Sewell, Pasadena, Texas
- Richard So, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Soutsakhone Soukphaly, Kent, Wash.
- David Stansfield, Ft. Collins, Colo.
- Mai Tonnu, Westminster, Calif.
- Diane Tran, Houston, Texas
- Ryan Wolk, Ste Genevieve, Mo.
- Cindy Vance, Sussex, Wis.
- Donny Vu, Garden Grove, Calif.
* Denotes 2015 qualifiers who are also lifetime members of MDRT based on a record of at least 10 years of qualifying membership.
Additional Lifetime Members
- Yolanda Cayabyab, Calif.
- Robert Dow, Calif.
- Peter Tran, Texas
About Farmers Life®
For more than 100 years, customers have turned to Farmers New World Life Insurance Company to help protect the financial security of their loved ones, the continuity of their businesses and the stability of their retirement incomes.
Farmers Life is associated with Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, one of the nation’s largest insurance groups, providing home, auto, business and life insurance, annuities and financial services.