Specialized Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Motorcycle riders know that once you’ve had a true taste for the road, driving a car just isn’t the same. That’s something Farmers understands, and it’s why we considered everything about motorcycles and their riders when we built the smartest choice in Motorcycle insurance.
Every state has minimum insurance requirements for cars and motorcycles. To help you meet them, and keep your motorcycle safe, Farmers offers specialized Motorcycle insurance that provides standard Collision and Liability coverage.
We know that for some though, standard just doesn’t cut it, so we also offer options for additional security, including coverage for items like safety apparel and transport trailer equipment.
Check out what comes standard in a Farmers Motorcycle insurance policy, and what additional options are available:
Types of Coverage standard with Farmers Motorcycle insurance:
- Liability coverage
- Collision coverage:
- Includes Safety Apparel coverage up to $1,500
- Other Than Collision coverage
- Provides coverage for damage not resulting from a collision
- Includes Optional Equipment coverage up to $3,500, or up to $15,000 available for purchase
Added Coverage Options
Extras and Increased Coverage Options
- Medical Payments coverage
- Increased limits on Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement coverage*
- Increased limits on Optional Equipment coverage
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption coverage
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
Contact a Farmers agent to learn more about which Motorcycle insurance coverage options you want, or to get a quote today.
*Conditions and coverage limits apply. Speak with an agent for details.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state.