Get help with insurance claims for your Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Motorcycle, Off-Road Vehicle, Snowmobile, Boat, and/or Personal Watercraft.
Call us anytime, day or night - 1-800-435-7764. or get help online.
Farmers® Guaranteed Repair Program lets you choose from a network of repair facilities with the most up-to-date equipment and training.
We’ll help connect you with a glass company in a convenient, timely manner.
Our Claims Department follows the same basic five-step process to see every insurance claim through from start to finish:
1. Claim Assignment: When we receive your claim, it will be assigned to a claims professional. Depending on the complexity of your claim, you may work with a team of claims representatives, each of whom has experience handling a particular aspect of your insurance claim.
2. Initial Contact: A claims representative contacts you to get the facts surrounding your loss, talks to you about your coverage, explains how your claim will be handled, and identifies some ways to help you protect your property from further damage (for example, putting a tarp over a damaged roof or plastic sheeting on a broken car window).
3. Estimate and Evaluation: Your claims representative will determine whether the loss is covered, gather the facts, inspect and document damage, interview witnesses or other involved individuals, and evaluate your claim.
4. Resolution: We’ll work with you to handle your claim according to the insurance policy, either by paying what you’re owed, or explaining why there would be no payment on your claim under the terms of your insurance policy.
5. Close the Claim: When we’ve resolved your claim under the terms of your policy, we close the claim. If you discover additional expenses, we will re-open your insurance claim to investigate.