Get Help With Your Recreational Insurance Product Claim
Farmers’ Guaranteed Repair Program lets you choose from a network of repair facilities with state of the art equipment and training.
- Quality repairs
- Faster service
- Lifetime guaranteed repairs as long as you own your recreational vehicle
We'll help connect you with a glass company in a convenient, timely manner:
- Convenient service at your home, office or wherever you are
- Quality service and parts
- Lifetime warranty as long as you own or lease your recreational vehicle
Our Claim Department follows the same basic five-step process to see every insurance claim through from start to finish:
- Claim Assignment: When we receive your claim, it will be assigned to a claims professional. Depending on the complexity of your claim, you may work with a team of claims representatives, each of whom has experience handling a particular aspect of your insurance claim.
- Initial Contact: A claims professional contacts you to get the facts surrounding your loss, talks to you about your coverage, explains how your claim will be handled, and identifies ways to help you protect your property from further damage (for example, putting a tarp over a damaged roof or plastic sheeting on a broken car window).
- Estimate And Evaluation: Your claims professional will determine whether the loss is covered, will gather the facts, inspect and document damage, interview witnesses or other involved individuals, and evaluate your claim.
- Resolution: We'll work with you to resolve your claim appropriately either by paying what you're owed, or explaining why there would be no payment on your claim under the terms of the insurance policy.
- Close The Claim: When we've resolved your claim under the terms of your policy, we close the claim. If you discover additional expenses, we will re-open your insurance claim to investigate.