Submitting Receipts

Your home policy can help cover the cost of replacing items damaged by a covered event. This may include everything from roofing and interior repairs to clothing and furniture. You will be reimbursed for the cost of replacement items according to the terms of your policy.

As part of the claims process, you will be asked to submit receipts or invoices for the replacement costs you incurred. 

Send us documents

Tips for Collecting Receipts

  • Save the paper register receipt provided at checkout. If the vendor offers electronic receipts, have one emailed to you as a backup.

  • Confirm the receipt is complete and legible before leaving the checkout. If it’s not, ask the vendor for another copy.
  • Make copies or take pictures of all receipts for your records.

  • Do not highlight or circle totals, and do not tape or staple receipts together.

    Send us document

Preparing Your Receipts

Write the following information on each receipt:

  • Your claim number

  • The item being replaced (include the line number of the item from your Farmers estimate, if applicable)

    Send us documents

The Farmers Guaranteed Repair Program is a referral service. Farmers is not responsible for the actions of program repair networks or contractors. 
The warranty period on roof repairs is one year. Roof replacement is warrantied for five years. 

Report a claim online

The convenient way to report losses while at home or on the go.

Report a claim

Do you have a claims related question?
Chat is Available 8am - 9pm CST

More Claim Resources

Coverage up to $150 per incident (see your agent in TX, VA and NC for program limits). If cost of service exceeds your program limit, you may submit reasonable and necessary towing and labor invoice for reimbursement. Not available with all Companies and in all areas. Sign and Drive coverage is extended to Farmers policyholders only. If you are a Bristol West policyholder, please see your agent or broker for coverage details.

Services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming where services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.