From the Mississippi to the Great
Smoky Mountains, Farmers has
the Volunteer State covered with
smart Auto and Home discounts.
See the insurance discounts
Farmers offers in Tennessee
Farmers Has Tennessee Covered with Smart Discounts
Auto Insurance Discounts
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts - You could enjoy multi-policy discounts when you bundle your Farmers Auto policy with any of the following Farmers products:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group -If you’re an employee or a retiree from an approved occupational group, you may be eligible for this discount. Contact us to see if you qualify.
- Distant Student - If your child at college is single, under 23-years-old, and going to school at least 100 miles from your home without regular access to the covered car, you may be eligible for this discount.
- Multi-Car - Earn a multi-car discount when you cover more than one vehicle under the same Farmers Auto policy.
- Teen Driver - Your teen drivers (19 and under) save on their Auto insurance rates when you add them to your plan, as long as your policy has been in effect for at least 2 years.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Because you help the environment by driving a hybrid, electric, or other new alternative fuel car, Farmers offers you this discount.
- Early Shopping - Get a quote and purchase your new policy at least 7 days before it goes into effect and, as long as you don’t have a lapse in coverage, you’ll get a discount on your rate.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Choose to pay your premiums electronically and we’ll reduce your rate.
- Pay In Full - Pay your entire term premium in one lump sum, and we’ll reduce your rates.
- Good Student - If you are a student younger than 25-years-old and meet one of the following requirements, we may applaud your dedication by granting you a discount.
- High school student with at least a "B" average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Please be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
- Mature Driver - Tennesseans 55 and older can lower their Auto insurance rates after completing a state-approved Safe Drive Program. This discount is valid for 3 years, so if you’ve taken the course recently, please let us know!
Homeowner Insurance Discounts
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity - You could qualify for a discount if you’re an employee or retiree from an approved occupational group.
- Bundle Discounts - Combine your Farmers Home insurance with an Auto and/or Life policy and you may receive a bundled discount on your rate.
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation - Did you recently renovate your home’s heating and electrical, or plumbing systems? This discount may be waiting for you!
- New Home - Was your home built in the past 12 years? That can get you another discount.
- UL Approved Roofing Materials - Pile on this discount if your home has asphalt or fiberglass shingles that are approved by Underwriters Laboratories.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - This discount is offered to homes with specified loss prevention and energy efficiency measures such as: reinforced windows and walls, water leak or gas valve shut offs, or ENERGY STAR, LEED, or EPA certifications.
- Protective Devices - If you have added a fire alarm, a security system, and/or an internal sprinkler system to your home, you can get this discount applied to your insurance.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.