Connect with an agent
Ways to Save on Motorcycle Insurance
In addition to our specialized coverage options, Farmers offers a variety of discounts to help you get even more for your money, and your motorcycle. Qualify and you can save by bundling your Motorcycle insurance with another policy, switching to Farmers from another insurance carrier, or even by taking a motorcycle safety course.
See our full list of Motorcycle discounts below, and talk to a Farmers agent today to explore your eligibility.
Farmers available Motorcycle insurance discounts:
- Multi-policy (bundle with another Farmers policy)
- Prior insurance
- Affinity group
- Preferred operator
- Renewal discount for maintaining continuous coverage
- Safety course
- Airbag equipped
- Anti-lock brake equipped
Even more ways to keep your money in your wallet
Lock in your rates for a year to increase your savings. Plus, enjoy year-round coverage with no lay-up period. Many carriers only provide seasonal Motorcycle coverage, but with Farmers, if there's a beautiful winter day when the road is calling, go ahead and get out there. No extra phone calls, no hassles!
Rewards for responsible riders
All Motorcycle policies are not the same. Farmers offers several special features for responsible riders:
- A First Accident Waiver program waives the premium surcharge on the first motorcycle accident for loyal customers with a good driving record.
- Additional Medical Payments coverage is available for riders using a DOT-approved helmet.
- A $500 deductible waiver on Other Than Collision coverage is available for motorcycles with an approved stolen vehicle recovery system installed, including LoJack® systems. For more information on LoJack systems, or where to find a dealer near you, visit www.lojack.com.
Find a Farmers agent near you to learn more about any of our Motorcycle insurance discounts, to see which discounts you qualify for, or to get a quote.
*Not all discounts available in every state.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state.