Powered by TrueCar
Farmers Car Buying Service
Car buying should always be this simple
Farmers customers can save time and money when using the Farmers Car Buying Service powered by TrueCar. In fact, the average savings on new cars is $3,078 off MSRP*.
- Get Guaranteed Savings** on new cars (available in most states) and see dealer prices on used cars all before leaving home.
- No need to spend your time driving from dealer to dealer, now you can compare upfront dealer pricing information on the cars you want before stepping foot inside a dealership.
- No one wants to overpay for a car. With the Farmers Car Buying Service powered by TrueCar, you can now see what others paid for the car you want along with price rankings for both new and used cars so you know when you’re getting a good deal.
- Plus, you’ll have access to our nationwide network of prescreened dealers who are dedicated to providing you a hassle-free car buying experience.
See what you could save at www.farmers.com/carbuying.
* Between 7/1/13 and 9/30/13, the average estimated savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,078, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer. Alt: Neither TrueCar nor Farmers sells or leases motor vehicles.
** Guaranteed Savings and upfront dealer pricing information not available in all states. In these states, a Target Price is shown, which is a market-based example of what you can reasonably expect to pay for your vehicle as configured. Your configured vehicle may not be available or in-stock at the Certified Dealers.