Farmers Indiana Car and Home Insurance Discounts
Car Insurance Discounts
Learn all about the different ways Farmers helps you save on great auto coverage in Indiana.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts - Bundle multiple Farmers policies together, and protect your most important investments with quality coverage…all while saving money with Farmers multi-line discounts! Carry Farmers Auto along with any of the following policies to qualify:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group - If you’re an employee or retiree member of an approved professional group or employee or retiree of a certified company, you may be eligible for an additional rate discount. Contact us to see if you qualify!
- Distant Student - Students who attend school at least 100 miles from the home, and who don’t have regular access to the covered vehicle, can get you an additional rate discount.
- Multi-Car - Insure more than one vehicle under the same Farmers Auto policy and save!
- Youthful Driver - Get a discounted rate if you have young drivers, 25 and under, on your policy.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel - Hybrid, electric, and other alternative fuel cars not only protect the environment and save you money at the pump, but covering these investments can save you on your Auto insurance too.
- Early Shopping - Switch and purchase a new Farmers Auto policy at least 7 days before your current policy expires, for a lower insurance premium.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) - Opt for an Automatic Electronic Payments plan, and you’ll never miss a payment, and get a better rate.
- Homeowner - Own your home? If so, Farmers will discount your Auto insurance rate.
- Pay In Full - Lower your premium when you choose to pay for your full term in one lump sum.
- Transfer - Switch to Farmers Insurance from another carrier without a lapse in coverage, and we’ll lower your rates with this discount.
Good Student - Study hard and maintain at least a “B” average or better in school, and Indiana licensed drivers under 25 are eligible for a rate discount. This discount also applies to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- College students with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean's List or Honor Roll students
- Students ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in nationally recognized standardized tests.
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
Home Insurance Discounts
Wherever you call home in the Hoosier State, protect it with smart coverage at smarter prices.
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity - If you’re a member, employee, or retiree from a qualified professional group or business, you may be entitled to an additional discount. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
- Bundle Discounts - Bundle Farmers policies together for more comprehensive coverage and greater savings! Carry Farmers Home insurance along with a Farmers Auto and/or Life policy to qualify for a multi-policy discount.
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation - Earn an additional discount and keep your home running like new when you renovate your heating and electrical or plumbing systems and keep them up-to-date.
- New Home - If your home was built within the past 12 years, you may qualify for an additional discount.
- New Roof - If your roof was recently replaced, or built within the past 6 years, you qualify for this premium discount.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety - Discounts are available for homeowners who implement loss-prevention measures or environmentally friendly features.
- Protective Devices - Qualify for this discount if you have installed a burglar alarm, fire alarm, or a fire-protective sprinkler system in your home.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.