Connect with an agent
What Does Mobile Home Insurance Cover?
Farmers Standard Coverage:
Typical Farmers Mobile Home insurance covers most direct, sudden, and accidental physical losses (not specifically excluded in the policy), including:
- Falling Objects
- Attempted or Actual Burglary or Robbery
- Water Damage from Bursting Pipes
- Damage by Wild or Stray Animals
- Collapse from the Weight of Ice and Snow
- Wind or Hail Damage
Liability insurance covers you if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like medical bills, lost wages, and property damage.
Other included Mobile Home insurance coverages
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants, and Lawns
- Debris Removal
- Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair After a Loss
- Credit Card and Check Forgery
- Fire Department Service
- Food Spoilage
Additional Coverage Options
Agreed Loss Settlement
In the unfortunate event that your home is destroyed by a covered loss, an Agreed Loss Settlement will provide the full amount of insurance that you’ve purchased on your home, minus any applicable deductible.
Optional Replacement Cost
Purchase this option and receive a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new items at today’s prices. In other words, Optional Replacement Cost coverage covers the cost to replace damaged items with new items of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.
But wait, there’s more!
With a Farmers Mobile Home insurance policy, you can also choose to include additional coverage options, including:
- Hobby Farm or Ranch Liability
- Identity Fraud Expense and Management (with or without credit monitoring)
- Incidental Business Liability
- Personal Injury
- Water Backup from Sewers and Drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage
- Replacement Cost coverage (mobile home, other structures, and personal belongings)
To obtain a Mobile Home insurance quote for your specific situation, contact a local Farmers agent today.
Mobile Home insurance issued by an insurer in the Foremost Insurance Group, 5600 Beech Tree Lane, Caledonia, MI 49316. Contact a Farmers agent for more information.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions, and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products, coverages and discounts are available in every state.