- Purchase your Condo, Car and Life insurance with Farmers
- Ask a Farmers agent about our insurance discounts
- Raise your deductible
- Make your condo safer
- Don't smoke
Ways to Save on Condo Insurance
Make your Condo safer
Condo owners who take measures to prevent theft and accidents can often get lower insurance rates and policy discounts. Here are some things you can do to help qualify for lower premiums:
- Secure your home with dead bolts and window locks.
- Install a security system with an outside signal and connection to local police.
- Install a fire alarm that automatically alerts the local fire department.
- Install and maintain smoke detectors.
If you don't smoke, you will generally qualify for lower Condo insurance premiums. Farmers also offers a Condo insurance discount if all members of the household have not smoked in the past two years.
Purchase all of your insurance policies with Farmers
Find more discounts with your Farmers agent
Choose a higher deductible
In some cases, a higher deductible could mean a lower premium, but also expect to pay more out-of-pocket if you do have a covered loss.
Get a Condo insurance quote online to see which discounts you may qualify for.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverages, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state.