Dwelling Improvements, Alterations, and Additions - you are covered for accidental damage to improvements you make in your unit for which your association's policy does not provide coverage, subject to your condo insurance policy limits.
- You choose the amount of coverage based on the property you own.
- Personal property is covered anywhere in the world.
- Coverage is on a named-peril basis, which means that only losses resulting from causes listed in the policy are covered (subject to exclusions).
- Pays when you're legally liable for someone else's bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident, negligent acts by you or household members (on or off premises). This also includes the acts of your pets.
- Includes costs to resolve claims or defend lawsuits brought against you.
- Association loss assessment.
Pays medical costs for people injured at your residence (other than residents of your household), regardless of liability.
Additional Living Expenses
Covers additional living expenses up to 24 months (depending on the policy type) if a covered loss makes your home unfit to live in.