Report or Check Status of a Claim
First Choice Repair Program
You have a choice for your wind and hail repairs.
We have a trusted relationship with First Choice Repair, a third party administrator, which credentials and manages networks of licensed, insured, contractors who are experienced in performing roofing, siding and gutter repairs.
Why First Choice Repair?
First Choice Repair Program simplifies the claims process. You do not have to spend your time contacting contractors, setting appointments and waiting for estimates. A First Choice Repair Program specialist will arrange an appointment for you with one of their network contractors. You’ll also receive a strong contractor warranty that is backed by the First Choice Repair Program.
You are under no obligation to use the First Choice Repair Program. You may use any contractor you wish. The choice is yours.
How it works:
- Contact Claim Services at 1-800-435-7764 to report your property loss.
- Let your Farmers Claims representative know you’d like to use the First Choice Repair.
- First Choice Repair will contact you to schedule an appointment with one of their network contractors.
- After the contractor reviews the damage, they’ll provide a written estimate and the scope of work for your consideration.
- If you agree with the scope of repairs, a Farmers Claims representative approves the estimate.
- You pay your insurance deductible to the contractor and authorize them to begin the repairs.
- Once the repairs are complete, First Choice Repair and the contractor will work to address any issues and review the warranty.
Note: The First Choice Repair Program is available in most areas. Please check with your Farmers agent or claims representative.