Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, equipment and income you rely on each day, no matter what’s around the corner.
Don’t let the future of your religious organization be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, theft, wind or hail. Whatever each day brings, Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences. Known for professional, personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your religious organization up and running again in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to your religious organization:
- Building Coverage allows buildings damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe to be repaired or rebuilt quickly so you can minimize loss of income and return to “operations as usual.”
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your building if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage (or Business Interruption Insurance) allows you to continue to receive income while your religious facility and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to replace lost revenue but it also helps you cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss. Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 12 months in most states (with an option to extend up to 36 months) to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 30 days additional support after your business is operational again.
- Spoilage Coverage covers costs to replace perishable goods that can’t be served to members because of a refrigerator breakdown or a power outage.
- Food Contamination Shutdown Coverage covers lost income due to a government-ordered shutdown caused by health concerns, such as E. coli. This coverage also helps you cover costs for employee medical tests and vaccines; medical reimbursement for infected patrons; as well as costs to clean up your facility and replace the contaminated food.
- Extended Replacement Cost Valuation Coverage covers the unexpected rise in replacement costs for your building.
- Building Ordinance Coverage covers the increased cost to comply with a building ordinance or law when you repair or remodel the building where your religious institution is located after a natural disaster or other catastrophe. This coverage also increases the limits for demolition and debris removal beyond basic policy limits.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace outdoor fences, signs, trees, shrubs or plants if lightning, fire or other events strike.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers your organization’s equipment like telephone systems, musical equipment or air conditioning units if they suddenly or accidentally break down.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your organization.
Connect with a Farmers agent
who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for your religious organization.