Farmers Business Property Insurance helps you protect the building, equipment and income you rely on each day.
Don’t let the future of your services firm be devastated by financial consequences from fire, hail, theft or other unforeseen events. Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences regardless of what each day brings. Known for fast claims handling and professional, personalized service, Farmers can quickly help you get your firm up and running again in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to you.
- Building Coverage allows you to quickly repair or rebuild office locations that have been damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe so you return to “business as usual” and minimize loss of income.
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your office if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage (also known as Business Interruption Insurance) allows you to continue to receive income while your office and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss, but it also helps you to replace lost revenue. In most states, Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months to keep your business operating until services are being provided again. To help you further protect your business, Extended Business Income Coverage offers 30 days additional support after your business is operational again.
- Outdoor Signs and Property Coverage covers costs to replace shrubs, trees, plants, signs and outdoor fences in the event of fire, lightning, or other unexpected events.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers your firm’s office equipment if they suddenly or accidentally break down.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair damaged hardware, software, and other media vital to your operations.
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage covers service charges you would pay if you call the fire department to save your office in the event of a blaze.
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge Coverage covers costs to recharge or replace fire extinguishers that were accidentally discharged or used to put out flames at your place of business.
- Personal Property Off-Premises Coverage covers items damaged by a fire, theft, or other covered cause of loss, that are in transit or at a temporary location you don’t own, lease or operate.
Connect with a Farmers agent who can help you design a business insurance package for your firm.