Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other events that may occur at your office.
Anyone who enters your office can file a claim or lawsuit against you for mistakes, accidents or injuries involving you or your employees. To help you stand strong through challenging situations, Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides insurance coverage that addresses the cost of legal damages and claims up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers fast, professional claims handling and some of the best, personalized service in the business. We also offer business-based programs that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses. Your local Farmers agent can also help you secure professional liability insurance if necessary.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to you:
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents, such as a slip and fall that may occur at your office.
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability Coverage covers claims by anyone, such as a competitor, that you have stated false information about their operations and practices in an advertisement, or claims by an employee or client that their injuries were caused by your negligence.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers the cost for ambulance services, first aid and any necessary medical services in the event of an accident, no matter who’s at fault.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and other employment-related offenses.
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage covers errors or incorrect information you may give to an employee regarding their benefits program.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners and select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.