Farmers Business Liability Insurance provides coverage for injuries or other unexpected events that might occur at your lodging facility.
Anyone who comes in contact with your business can file a claim or lawsuit against you for mistakes, accidents or injuries involving you or your employees. Farmers Business Liability Insurance can help you stand strong through challenging situations by providing insurance coverage that addresses the cost of claims and legal damages up to the policy limits selected. Farmers offers fast, professional claims handling and some of the best, personalized service in the business. We also offer business-based programs and helpful information on how to promote safety in the workplace that prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses.
Many Farmers Business Liability Insurance options are available to you:
- Liquor Liability Coverage helps protect against financial damages caused by a guest who consumes too much alcohol at a restaurant on your premises, and then causes injury or property damage to others.
- Barbers and Beauticians Professional Liability covers bodily injury or property damage your guests suffer as a result of a product or service they received at a salon.
- Premises and Operations Coverage covers damages you would be obligated to pay for accidents, such as a slip and fall that may happen on your property.
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage covers damages if a guest complains of illness caused by a service completed for her or him.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage provides insurance coverage for your business entity, directors, officers and employees if you are accused of harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, and other employment-related offenses.
Connect with a Farmers agent who has experience in working with business owners and select from a wide range of coverage options that you can tailor for your individual business insurance needs.