Don’t let the future of your
business be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, theft or vandalism. Whatever each day brings, Farmers Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences. Known for professional, personalized service and fast claims handling, Farmers can quickly help you get your
business back on its feet in a timely manner after a catastrophe.
Many Farmers Business Property Insurance options are available to your business.
- Building Coverage enables you to quickly repair or rebuild properties that have been damaged by a natural disaster or other catastrophe so you can return to “business as usual” and minimize loss of income.
- Business Personal Property Coverage covers costs to replace contents in your place of business if they are destroyed by an unforeseen event.
- Inflation Guard Coverage allows for an increase in the policy limits of your property to keep up with inflation.
- Contractors’ Tools and Equipment Coverage covers costs to replace tools and equipment that you need to continue providing your services.
- Business Income Coverage (also known as Business Interruption Insurance) allows you to continue to receive income while your place of business and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you to replace lost revenue but it also helps you cover operating and payroll expenses needed to keep a business operating after a loss. Farmers Insurance provides coverage for up to 18 months in most states to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. Extended Business Income Coverage can also help you to protect your business by offering 30 days additional support after your business is back on its feet again.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage covers the sudden or accidental breakdown of your equipment.
- Computer Coverage covers costs to replace or repair software, damaged hardware, and other media you need for your day-to-day operations.
- Back-up of Sewer and Drain Coverage covers costs to repair or replace items damaged by back-up or overflow of a sewer, drain, or any other system designed to remove surface water from foundation area.
- Valuable Papers and Records Coverage provides coverage for the direct loss or damage to your business’s physical records, including service records and customers’ personal information.
- Personal Property Off-Premises Coverage covers items damaged by a fire, theft, or other covered cause of loss, that are in transit or at a temporary location you don’t own, lease or operate.
Connect with a Farmers agent today who can help you create a comprehensive solution specifically designed for your business.